Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Julie sees a therapist

Well appt booked for this week

More curious than anything else rather than a need

2 years i thought I need to see one

Now over a year on pm it's more balanced and thinking well could be interesting

With a massive dual personality and still thinking this whole thing is sexually driven with me she may have a more interesting case in front of her ???

She is also a transitioned mtf ??

We shall see

Julie
X

Interesting ...

Dis you have a list of questions or thoughts you were going to ask her ?

Up to 72 questions at the moment
X

(19-11-2016, 03:27 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Up to 72 questions at the moment
X

LOL....  Oh geeze Julie, and I thought I was bad with 4 - 10 questions on occasion......    Tongue Big Grin

Even my new Gender Doctor suggest I keep going to the therapist....  I guess he thinks that as E starts to kick in, I will need a buddy????

Oh Julie,

those are really some big news!

Are you going to admit to the therapist you are pursuing NBE?

Anyway, I am very interested in all further updates. I wish you to find all answers you need!

Poly

Admitting NBe ?????

Ummm considering 

But yes I'm a babblemouth so probably will be first thing I say

Lol

Julie

X

Pretty soon there wont be anybody left in the males staying male department. Smile 
Bobbi

Hi Bobbie, I have been thinking the the same thing, there doesn't seem to be much activity in this section as everyone seems to be switching over to hrt and becoming full on women. Nothing wrong with that either I guess. Smile

(19-11-2016, 06:37 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Pretty soon there wont be anybody left in the males staying male department. Smile 
Bobbi

Smile  ... tell me about it ... Smile

Poly

(19-11-2016, 06:37 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Pretty soon there wont be anybody left in the males staying male department. Smile 
Bobbi

I'm still on this side of the fence! Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon