Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Julie sees a therapist

(20-11-2016, 11:32 AM)julieTG Wrote:  Question for ya all ?

Is seeing a therapist the first stage in transition ?

Or can I be seen as a tool to prevent transition?

Thoughts

Julie

For me, I see it as a step in the right direction and I hope will help me understand why I feel the way I do, why I dabbled in NBE and what I really want for myself.

So in short it could very well be either the first staged to Transitioning or the U-turn before hand.

ooh crikey there are so many

will see if I can email myself the whole wondering list , thoughts and rambles and post some

Julie

(02-12-2016, 04:00 PM)julieTG Wrote:  ooh crikey there are so many

will see if I can email myself the whole wondering list , thoughts and rambles and post some

Julie

Thanks Julie.  Like I said I just started seeing a Therapist about this myself the week before Thanksgiving.  I have had three sessions now.

She did recommend that I may want to speak with someone at the Transhealth Clinic in Boston, so this week after my sessions I went over and spoke with them and even scheduled an appointment with one of the Trans-Health PCP's to being talking about HRT.  Though I m not sure I want to go down that route, a part of me thinks and feels that I may need to explore that road top better understand myself.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon