x

Julie

Good luck, Julie!

I think everyone here awaits a report Wink

Poly

Hi all
Well that went well and not at like I thought it would
She was lovely, very too the point but with a devlish glint in her eye,
There certainly seems like a lot of shades of grey in this spectrum, some of the examples were woaha, even I raised an eyebrow.
Anyway, she did not seem at all concerned about the self meddling which was a relief, but at first she could see I am highly driven, (understatement) and that I lived in my head all the time and there was never any release so any girl feelings are all magnified out of extreme proportion (so true),
She advised caution as with any medicines but for physical dangers, not carrying me off too pink land, she says my male side seems way too strong and balanced for that, if I understood her correctly.
She was more concerned about my driven anger and said your like a pressure cooker, and there was me thinking I was all comfy and relaxed ?, shit.
This is from first glance though , she said I was nowhere near transition levels, umm yes but Im growing breasts, she glanced at shirt and just sort of shrugged ??? leaving me scratching head on that one ?
Obviously seen it before ?????
She is keen to know whether it’s the lowering of the t that has balanced me or the e or both, or other triggers, so next time she wants the complete picture of me
On leaving I asked glibly so what are the chances of me being a late onset transsexual then , looked me straight in the eye and quote “extremely doubtful”
Julie

Thanks for the report Julie...

So it appears that your assumption about yourself was quite right.

I am happy for you!

Smile Big Grin 

Poly

well so far and that was first assumption yes

x

Julie

Seems Julie, that I am not the only one that is " Two Spirit ".  But here is the thing.  For me, it seems that the more I play "Devil's Advocate", the better and deeper understanding I get from my therapist.  At least that is what I have been doing the last 4 - 5 sessions.  I sort of make her prove her theories about me.

It soumss like it's just confirming what you had already expected. Thats good.

Hey Julie,
Glad it went well.
 I've 'known' you for quite a few years now and none of what you've reported surprises me.
Do keep letting us know about future visits to her, please.

Hey Julie,
Good news for you,
You can jump off the fence now and never look back.
So really, Are you at all disappointed at the results?
Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon