Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Transition at 40

hi I was just wondering I'm nearly 40 am I to old to start transitioning

Its never too late.
The process is slow, so you have to dodge the depressing pictures of the 20 somethings that are stunning.
Bobbi

Is it a lot slower the older you are

(21-11-2016, 11:32 PM)Mark1977-2014 Wrote:  Is it a lot slower the older you are

... but you're not that old Smile

Thank you Hun

Im 47 and doing fine....everyone responds differently to hrt.  But if it's really what you need to do..go for it.  Just try to do it the right way and be safe about it would be my biggest advice.

You look really good what age did you start transitioning

it`s Never too late to be who you really are!
I`m 50 next birthday, and started just over 11 months ago now and have had good results, I know Other girls that are 70 something that didn`t start until they were 60 something and are living Very happy lives now as their true selves, so no, nearly 40 is perfectly fine Smile

Your only 40, still young. I started HRT last year in my 50s. I never even had a second thought about my age, i will admit that testosterone has had longer to reak it's revenge on my body and face, but I wont know how I will blossom until I try. I strongly sugest, you do the same. 
As mentioned in another post, it's never too late, in my support group we have ladies in their 80's that have only started the last few years.

(22-11-2016, 12:41 AM)Mark1977-2014 Wrote:  You look really good what age did you start transitioning

My story is a little bit more complicated..I started around 30 living full time and hrt.   A few years or so in, I was deprived of hrt.  So, I have had all the changes from hrt..but after 10 years no pharma drugs...existing on herbals...testosterone still took it's toll on me until i went back on hrt last year.  So here I am today at 47.

Ymmv..everyones genes are different...so plz don't fall into that crowd that thinks you can't pass beyond puberty.    In the end, it's all about how you want to live your life. Passing is dependant on your level of social comfort.  Just make an effort to observe sis women our age or even younger...I peg myself in the 30's still, so I dont act my age usually.  But observe how they interact or their mannerisms.  In time, you'll fit in when things become natural to you.  Hrt seems to help that along greatly when the nasty T is put in it's cage.  At least thats how it is for me.

P.s. you can follow my return to hrt starting from day 1

Skye's hrt

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon