Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Transition at 40

65, almost 66 here and wondering also...

(22-11-2016, 05:08 PM)breastman59 Wrote:  65, almost 66 here and wondering also...

There is an older lady in one of the support groups I am involved in she is 80, and starred her transition 3 years ago.

She presents extremely well. So well, she volunteers at the local hospital 3 days a week, and no one is any wiser.

Age should never be a factor, and the willingness to try to transition should never be held back by your age.

I've been thinking of bovine ovary to start my transition

(22-11-2016, 07:08 PM)Mark1977-2014 Wrote:  I've been thinking of bovine ovary to start my transition

Personally I have never used BO for long enough to see any benefit. Other posters have, and has good success with it.

I would strongly suggest you also go and see your local GP. At least let him/her know what your doing, and why. See if they can also get you into a transgender HRT program.

(22-11-2016, 07:38 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  
(22-11-2016, 07:08 PM)Mark1977-2014 Wrote:  I've been thinking of bovine ovary to start my transition

Personally I have never used BO for long enough to see any benefit. Other posters have, and has good success with it.

I would strongly suggest you also go and see your local GP. At least let him/her know what your doing, and why. See if they can also get you into a transgender HRT program.

Agreed x2

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon