Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Happy Thanksgiving to U.S

I hope everyone has a great day, surrounded by lots of loved ones and having a great time.  As to our U.K. Cousins.....  See, you could of had one too if you would stop resisting American Colonialism of your Island Nation.   Tongue Big Grin

Just  teasing of course....  You are probably far better off not having us in your back pocket.  LOL...

Happy T-day Aria.  Big Grin

On bird preparation (and other traditions, lol) followed for thanksgiving?, like is brining, basting, frying, oven cooking, giblet gravy, etc. preferred?. 

One thing for certain, the alcohol is flowing today.   Huh Rolleyes Tongue

Happt Turkey day!

Happy thanksgiving to all the USA members ...
4 days off ....must be nice

You read my mind Aria, I was on my way to write the ubiquitous "What are you thank for for" Threads.
But as long as I am at it.
Mostly I'm very thankful to be here, and to be able to offer some help, and to absorb the all the great experience and wisdom of you all.
Thanks and be HAPPY.
Bobbi

(24-11-2016, 01:26 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  Happy thanksgiving to all the USA members ...

Not everyone gets 4 days off...although I do.

Happy Thanksgiving. Smile

(24-11-2016, 01:26 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  Happy thanksgiving to all the USA members ...

Happy ThanksGiving all ! hugs and kisses to everyone!

And yes,.. jannet.. it is nice :Tongue I have been looking forward to some much needed time off! Smile

We smoked our turkey this year. 
It was delicious. I'm stuffed. 
I hope everyone had a good day today. 
We had a house full of people. 
Back to work tomorrow. 
Go Skins !!

We smoked our turkey this year. 
It was delicious. I'm stuffed. 
I hope everyone had a good day today. 
We had a house full of people. 
Back to work tomorrow. 

Go Skins !!