Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Dream a little dream

so it seems a few of us have had a couple of interesting dreams lately.

I find interpreting dreams to be interesting, if not elusive at times, however, if you dare to dream, post it here.

If I can, I will (when I can) try to provide some insight. (others should feel free to interpret as well).

Be advised, you may get an interpretation more than you bargained for ! As always, one person's interpretation doesn't mean that its the ONLY one.. just perhaps a guide towards the right meanings.

so I will throw one out there for others to interpret:

I had two dreams recently, which both included the workplace I am currently working at . well I should say, it "should have been" the place I have been working at, however, it was somewhere else completely. It was the standard run-of-the mill work.. things that need to be done, people to speak to , etc. no set urgency or issues.. just typical workday kind of thing.

a few weeks ago, I had  a dream about the textile factory I had worked at over a decade ago, that place, was exactly as it was when I worked there. same old Owner, same fixtures, machines, etc.. but the product we were making wasn't textiles.

chew on that for a bit , and see what your collective minds can come up with ! Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon