Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hyaluronic acid filler

I am on a program for now 3 weeks and since it seams to work I am going to share the details here next week.
I am going to show you befor and after pictures for a day or 2 before I delete them from my personal program thread.
I do this because I can forsee that a lot of males and even females read what I am publishing here and I want to protect my privacy.

Before I give you any details here is my disclaimer :

I am not encouraging anybody to do what I did as a experiment. Like all DIY and even professional treatments it has an inherit risk of body injury and even death.
In most legislations a DIY treatment is legal but as soon as you treat somebody else with or without a license with not approved supplies or not aproved treatments you might brake the law wich has severe legal consequences.

I am not trained as a medical professional and all my knowledge is from the Internet and self experiments on myself.

I am not responsible for any issues if you decide to follow my example.

Gogo! We can take it.

Bring on the info~!

http://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=26643&pid=193541#pid193541

To prepare the usage of Hyaluronic acid (HA) I did a couple of test injections with 0.9% saline solution. I started with only 10 ml per breast and then went up and I tested several injection points and technics. Saline solution stays for about an hour in the breast before it starts to dissolve.

My max test was 320 ml each side and I stopped then because I developed subcotan bleeding.

My conclusion was that 50-60 ml per side is not a problem, best injection method is with a 18G needle from below pointing slightly of the nipple.

The solution can be bought over the internet, syringes and needles too. I was also using wound wash but it is important to clean the nozzle and the upper tank of the spray with 94% Alcohol and then dump the first saline from the spray to avoid any contamination.

I was filling it in a glass which was previously in cooking water for 30 Minutes and then sealed.

Part of the training was also to have a better feeling when I was hitting a blood vessel. In this case I was pulling the needle back out and I was using a different spot.

Pain for me was minimal as long as I didn't hit a blood vessel.

I then started a first test injection of only 25 ml only on one side with 1% Hyaluronic acid in 0.9% water. I was using a sterile glass to mix the components.
While I was mixing it I was wearing a face-mask, medical gloves, my desk was covered with aluminum foil wiped with 94% alcohol before. The mixture was then for 12 hours in the fridge before it became a gel. re-shaking / rolling after 6 hours to distribute the powder evenly.

After a week and no adverse reactions I put 50ml each side then another 50 ml of 2% Hyaluronic acid.

To inject 2% through a 18G needle I had to build me a press to push the plunger down, will experiment with higher mixtures and bigger needles soon.

So far it works and I have gained more than 1 inch and it stays this way.

(29-11-2016, 11:49 AM)Birgit Wrote:  I then started a first test injection of only 25 ml only on one side with 1% Hyaluronic acid in 0.9% water. I was using a sterile glass to mix the components.
While I was mixing it I was wearing a face-mask, medical gloves, my desk was covered with aluminum foil wiped with 94% alcohol before. The mixture was then for 12 hours in the fridge before it became a gel. re-shaking / rolling after 6 hours to distribute the powder evenly.

After a week and no adverse reactions I put 50ml each side then another 50 ml of 2% Hyaluronic acid.

To inject 2% through a 18G needle I had to build me a press to push the plunger down, will experiment with higher mixtures and bigger needles soon.

So far it works and I have gained more than 1 inch and it stays this way.

Very interesting ...

Woo, sounds like you are taking care to sanitise and aspirate before your shots.

Sometimes for thicker solutions, warming it (body temp max) will allow it to flow better.
I did this with my progynon depot as I didn't want to go up a needle gauge D:

Does your mixture behave similarly?

Excited about your results, stay safe.

Question, what training did you follow, or are there any videos, DIY, injection training, health concerns, possible side effects, etc??. I can see the motivation of doing this, however....only from a skilled medically trained licensed professional that monitors results and/or compilations, that's just me though. 

I think you could've produced some scientific studies to support this procedure. I'm not against this cosmetic, so I'll include attached research for interest. 

Body Shaping and Volume Restoration: The Role of Hyaluronic Acid 
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/article....pdf#page9

(30-11-2016, 05:41 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Question, what training did you follow, or are there any videos, DIY, injection training, health concerns, possible side effects, etc??. I can see the motivation of doing this, however....only from a skilled medically trained licensed professional that monitors results and/or compilations, that's just me though. 

I think you could've produced some scientific studies to support this procedure. I'm not against this cosmetic, so I'll include attached research for interest. 

Body Shaping and Volume Restoration: The Role of Hyaluronic Acid 
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/article....pdf#page9

I did a intensive research and watched a few youtube Videos, will publish all this here when I am done end of the week.
The general side effects of professional HA fillers are rare and mild. I think the biggest risk of the DIY method is accidentally injecting tainted HA and causing a infection.

I did my first saline injection back in 2003 after seeing it at the BME website back then :-), thats my experience LOL

Thanks for the Link Lotus,
Very informative, and the breast pics were impressive.
Too bad I am not so keen on shooting needles in me.
Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon