Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Licorice root: Pros and Cons

(29-11-2016, 11:17 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Licorice root is counter productive for NBE/Hrt, dgl form too. 
That is good enough for me

I will stick with my WP

Any suggestions on good NBE sources of progesterone and prolactin?

(30-11-2016, 12:35 AM)dcdee Wrote:  
(29-11-2016, 11:17 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Licorice root is counter productive for NBE/Hrt, dgl form too. 

I will stick with my WP

Basically, I do a version of the Mediterranean Diet. I take 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil (am & pm) 14 grams fat/ 120 cal ea. (per day). Doing so provides me pain relief (e.g. anti-inflammatory @ 15% of ibuprofen), polyphenols (similar to EGCG aka. green tea), added bonus of free radical inhibitors (which free radicals destroys fat cells......bad for boobs if you know what i mean), reason to have antioxidants in the plan. Though adding omega 3's is a good idea too. 

Ella shared a video series where it was pointed out 1-2 apples per day helps protect good gut bacteria, imo it helps against stomach bloat pain too. Speaking of stomachs, the fight (battle) against visceral fat from using phytoestrogens/estrogen is fierce. I'd like to figure out exactly how many calories does estrogen add per dose?, maybe there's some hidden formula we just don't know yet, say like a 2000-2500 cal diet can (and will) add...I dunno?, like how does weight gain even happen in an otherwise active lifestyle on 2000-2500 cal per day, need to figure this one out lol. Humans burn calories (fat) while sleeping, though everyone is different an avg is 500 cal.......factor in those 500 calories burned from the fitness, that's 1000 calories spent in a 2000-2500 daily calorie count, the net total is a 1500 calorie diet. Homones are derived from cholesterol, the signal to produce them (sex-hormones) come from the hypothalamus pituitary axis (or pathway) signal, in other words.....your metabolism of estrogen.

Anyways lol, I came across a study where scientists have figured out an alternate pathway that DHT takes (from adrenal androgens to be exact), and being blocking this pathway DHT is said to eliminate DHT completely......I posted the study info in another thread. The fact is, (type I) 5 alpha reductase inhibitor has this potential. Androstenedione is what I'm talking about. 

It's going to be a two drug (or supplement) combination punch to take out DHT, like EPO/green tea, or reishi/epo.... maybe a couple of others. 

Add a mediterranean diet rich in monopolyunsaturated fat (good fat), that's heart heathy and also reduces weight, I'd say a low fat diet for boob growth is a no go, I think it leaves boobs flat, deflated if you will. 

And without a doubt...a fitness plan. The bare minimum from (my experience) is burning at least 500 cal a day, for instance, and ideally: a 15 min (moderate pace) of cardio (i.e stationary bike), 50-100 squats per day, and 50-100 crunches per day.  Massage and strengthening breast ligaments/muscle helps too. 

For progesterone (food source) I like avocados, for otc use, I prefer smoky mountain pc brand. Though vitex raises prolactin and progesterone (120 mg per day).

(30-11-2016, 03:04 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(30-11-2016, 12:35 AM)dcdee Wrote:  

I will stick with my WP

Basically, I do a version of the Mediterranean Diet. I take 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil (am & pm) 14 grams fat/ 120 cal ea. (per day). Doing so provides me pain relief (e.g. anti-inflammatory @ 15% of ibuprofen), polyphenols (similar to EGCG aka. green tea), added bonus of free radical inhibitors (which free radicals destroys fat cells......bad for boobs if you know what i mean), reason to have antioxidants in the plan. Though adding omega 3's is a good idea too. 

Ella shared a video series where it was pointed out 1-2 apples per day helps protect good gut bacteria, imo it helps against stomach bloat pain too. Speaking of stomachs, the fight (battle) against visceral fat from using phytoestrogens/estrogen is fierce. I'd like to figure out exactly how many calories does estrogen add per dose?, maybe there's some hidden formula we just don't know yet, say like a 2000-2500 cal diet can (and will) add...I dunno?, like how does weight gain even happen in an otherwise active lifestyle on 2000-2500 cal per day, need to figure this one out lol. Humans burn calories (fat) while sleeping, though everyone is different an avg is 500 cal.......factor in those 500 calories burned from the fitness, that's 1000 calories spent in a 2000-2500 daily calorie count, the net total is a 1500 calorie diet. Homones are derived from cholesterol, the signal to produce them (sex-hormones) come from the hypothalamus pituitary axis (or pathway) signal, in other words.....your metabolism of estrogen.

Anyways lol, I came across a study where scientists have figured out an alternate pathway that DHT takes (from adrenal androgens to be exact), and being blocking this pathway DHT is said to eliminate DHT completely......I posted the study info in another thread. The fact is, (type I) 5 alpha reductase inhibitor has this potential. Androstenedione is what I'm talking about. 

It's going to be a two drug (or supplement) combination punch to take out DHT, like EPO/green tea, or reishi/epo.... maybe a couple of others. 

Add a mediterranean diet rich in monopolyunsaturated fat (good fat), that's heart heathy and also reduces weight, I'd say a low fat diet for boob growth is a no go, I think it leaves boobs flat, deflated if you will. 

And without a doubt...a fitness plan. The bare minimum from (my experience) is burning at least 500 cal a day, for instance, and ideally: a 15 min (moderate pace) of cardio (i.e stationary bike), 50-100 squats per day, and 50-100 crunches per day.  Massage and strengthening breast ligaments/muscle helps too. 

For progesterone (food source) I like avocados, for otc use, I prefer smoky mountain pc brand. Though vitex raises prolactin and progesterone (120 mg per day).

As always, solid information and advice.
Thank you Ms Lotus!
Been away a little while, life gets in the way doesn't it.
Had to back off a little when wife remarked my boobs were getting pretty big, lol.
Went to more of a maintenance (really such a thing?) on the PM only a couple caps a day.

Just ordered two more bottles from Ainterol, Peony Extract is low (its red but seems to work) so ordering WHITE this time from HawaiiPharm. These bottles gone I'm moving on to hRT, the wife be damned.

Thought about this long and hard while taking a 3 week break. Another post here talked about NBE driving us towards HRT, Took the break...decided as a guy, its what I want. To become more of the femme that's in me all these years.
Sorry, didn't mean to derail this.

Now Back to your regulary scheduled program.

Wow.....While looking at the info about Vitex being a herbal source of prolactin and preogesterone. Came  across that its seems to help with BPH in us guys.

"For progesterone (food source) I like avocados, for otc use, I prefer smoky mountain pc brand. Though vitex raises prolactin and progesterone (120 mg per day)."

http://www.livestrong.com/article/496300...x-for-men/

http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplement...ientid=968&

I do have a low pSA but my BPH that causes the frequent urges to pee as the enlarged prostate pushes on the bladder. I get up several times a night and just trickle.

So I bought some today...Nature's Way 400 mg cap, dose calls for 1 cap - 2 or three times a day for 8 to 12 weeks. Then reduce to 1 cap a day.

Think I'll do two a day to start and see if any benefit to the bPH.
Plus, hopefully some NBE benefits.

Starting krill oil as a source for omega-3

(03-12-2016, 06:24 PM)elainecd Wrote:  Wow.....While looking at the info about Vitex being a herbal source of prolactin and preogesterone. Came  across that its seems to help with BPH in us guys.

"For progesterone (food source) I like avocados, for otc use, I prefer smoky mountain pc brand. Though vitex raises prolactin and progesterone (120 mg per day)."

http://www.livestrong.com/article/496300...x-for-men/

http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplement...ientid=968&

I do have a low pSA but my BPH that causes the frequent urges to pee as the enlarged prostate pushes on the bladder. I get up several times a night and just trickle.

So I bought some today...Nature's Way 400 mg cap, dose calls for 1 cap - 2 or three times a day for 8 to 12 weeks. Then reduce to 1 cap a day.

Think I'll do two a day to start and see if any benefit to the bPH.
Plus, hopefully some NBE benefits.

Starting krill oil as a source for omega-3

I was looking at Vitex too.   Maybe we should tak it together and compare notes as to how it is working

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon