Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

i need to talk...

i just really need to talk to somebody about my issues. i have been battling this gender thing for almost 20 years and while there are other factors like society, politics, and relationships, that have contributed to my depression, i feel like it always comes back to my gender being the main reason i dont want to live. i have never attempted suiced, but i dont like wishing i was dead. i am starting back seeing a therapist on Dec 2nd, but i feel like i need someone to reach out and talk to me before that session. im not looking for professional help thru this post, just a friend to talk to that understands where i am coming from. send me a personal message please.

Laura's Online Transgender chat crisis center [/url]
[url=http://www.lauras-playground.com/chat.htm]http://www.lauras-playground.com/chat.htm

this is worth a shot, there are MANY there that have been through exactly what you`re going throuh right now! Smile
And they`re there to Help, you`re likely to get Much better targeted advice there as its set up specifically for this purpose Smile

Sorry MODs if this gets me into trouble.

the link doesn't work

(28-11-2016, 08:18 PM)Celestia Lane Wrote:  
the link doesn't work

Delete the chat part, go to the main site and use the drop down menu.

am i allowed to post the link to my gofundme? i am just trying to reach out for financial help as well as emotional support. i figure even if i only get $50 from gofundme, thats a 45min session with my therapist...

(28-11-2016, 04:43 PM)Celestia Lane Wrote:  i just really need to talk to somebody about my issues. i have been battling this gender thing for almost 20 years and while there are other factors like society, politics, and relationships, that have contributed to my depression, i feel like it always comes back to my gender being the main reason i dont want to live. i have never attempted suiced, but i dont like wishing i was dead. i am starting back seeing a therapist on Dec 2nd, but i feel like i need someone to reach out and talk to me before that session. im not looking for professional help thru this post, just a friend to talk to that understands where i am coming from. send me a personal message please.

Not sure I can be a big help, but...
For many people, on "that day," it's the biggest day of their life.

For me? It's Thursday...
Any day ending in Y, actually. Got a long list of BS that's a problem, and I grew up this way.... so I can probably help if you PM me, though I'm online only in he evenings (Eastern time).  Can't count the number of days I just went to sleep, because I wanted to just end it, and...  Drinking myself to death, drinking drano, jumping in front of a train,  we had a shotgun in the house, and I know knives...   lots of options, but I just went to sleep, because it was - literally - all in my head. "Tomorrow, it will be better."

And it was.

because the urgency had passed.

So, that won't be enough, I'm sure, but we could certainly discuss things, just drop a PM and I'll respond ASAP.

-Dianna

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon