Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I found it

I was wondering whY I wasn't getting any postings and found after asking at nexus and directed here !

I assume now this is home for genetic males ?

Yup

X

Julie

(01-12-2016, 02:59 AM)myboobs Wrote:  I was wondering whY I wasn't getting any postings and found after asking at nexus and directed here !

I assume now this is home for genetic males ?

Welcome back.

YEP and I noticed that all my forum subscriptions were canceled and I had to do them here and in the Nexus.
Bobbi

Thanks all for welcome  Big Grin At least I found home  Tongue

You should join the IRC chat too Big Grin

Sofia Lauren Bunny runs it, and it's pretty great. You can find details on how to join in the general discussion section if you're interested

(02-12-2016, 12:46 AM)Emma Th3saurus Wrote:  You should join the IRC chat too Big Grin

Sofia Lauren Bunny runs it, and it's pretty great. You can find details on how to join in the general discussion section if you're interested

Could you plz post link . I couldn't find it  Blush

http://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=26374&page=10

here you go Smile

You might have to scroll through a bit to find exactly what you need. I found it surprisingly easy to do.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon