Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Best types of exercise

What types of exercise work best for feminising the body shape or losing weight?
Let's share!

Skateboard: I used to skateboard and it gives a great workout, skaters are all slim, but too much potential for scarring so I stopped that ages ago.

Badminton: Not as high intensity as people think/claim, I do it every 2 months. Just for social reasons.

Cycling: I hate the feeling of riding a bike, never kept to it long enough for any noticeable effects

Inline skating: This I do often now, I like slalom skating and it gives a nice lower body and trunk intensive workout. Have noticed slimmer calves too. When you start you'll notice a lot of pain at your calves, many new muscles being used. Probably helps tone the calves a lot.

I don't gym or do pure exercises, because those are incredibly boring and I can never keep to it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Best types of exercise - by PuffyAya - 02-12-2016, 05:51 PM
RE: Best types of exercise - by VergeOfDiscovery - 03-12-2016, 03:11 PM
RE: Best types of exercise - by spoked451 - 04-12-2016, 07:52 PM
RE: Best types of exercise - by paul - 05-12-2016, 12:46 AM
RE: Best types of exercise - by Naomiko - 08-01-2017, 08:53 AM
RE: Best types of exercise - by VergeOfDiscovery - 08-04-2017, 03:39 PM
RE: Best types of exercise - by Dianna1395 - 11-05-2017, 10:05 PM
RE: Best types of exercise - by bathtub-alchemist - 11-05-2017, 07:39 PM