Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Best types of exercise

(08-04-2017, 03:39 PM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  In a new place and have a treadmill which I'm using at least once every day. Hoping it helps thin out some trouble spots. Also discovered a very nice walking path and bridge to a funkier part of town (on the downside, there's also lots of tempting restaurants and happy hours too lol) for some good long walks.

The solution to this is to do your walks first thing in the morning.
No food first, you just want to mobilize the fat stores.
And no happy hour. ;-)

I also have to note, calisthenics is looking better and better for feminine body development. I like steel myself, but there are YouTube videos for "strength wars," I believe it's called, and they regularly pit a powerlifter or bodybuilder against someone who uses calisthenics or similar bodyweight training. The lifters always win...  And look like they should, too. Twice the size often...
But if the test was doing dragon flags or bodyweight squats for volume? They'd likely lose. ;-)

Beyond that, I've always been partial to martial arts. Looked into wing Chun recently to help the young girl get her qct together...  I like the art, and that it was developed by a woman. Although my attitude is more krav maga...  ;-)

Tai chi, wing Chun, dance, swimming, inline skating, biking, these are the things that are always mentioned. Weights are secondary, and you can usually accomplish similar with volume training, i.e., do 500 bodyweight squats instead of heavy squats with weights, get the mass (ass) you want. ;-)

I don't know if the volume will make HGH increase, though. Have weights will.

-Dianna

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Best types of exercise - by PuffyAya - 02-12-2016, 05:51 PM
RE: Best types of exercise - by VergeOfDiscovery - 03-12-2016, 03:11 PM
RE: Best types of exercise - by spoked451 - 04-12-2016, 07:52 PM
RE: Best types of exercise - by paul - 05-12-2016, 12:46 AM
RE: Best types of exercise - by Naomiko - 08-01-2017, 08:53 AM
RE: Best types of exercise - by VergeOfDiscovery - 08-04-2017, 03:39 PM
RE: Best types of exercise - by Dianna1395 - 11-05-2017, 10:05 PM
RE: Best types of exercise - by bathtub-alchemist - 11-05-2017, 07:39 PM