Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pumping on and off for a few years and now I am showing... :)

So after a longtime of on again off again since September I have been noogling. I am about to start BO and see where it leads me as I truly feel more feminine lately and it has been building for 50years. I guess time for me to come out and say hello.  Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(06-12-2016, 11:17 PM)cassi4u Wrote:  So after a longtime of on again off again since September I have been noogling. I am about to start BO and see where it leads me as I truly feel more feminine lately and it has been building for 50years. I guess time for me to come out and say hello.  Smile

I can see from your picture, your already showing some good growth. BO should help, as long as you still have enough T to convert.

(07-12-2016, 11:09 AM)jannet.duff Wrote:  
(06-12-2016, 11:17 PM)cassi4u Wrote:  So after a longtime of on again off again since September I have been noogling. I am about to start BO and see where it leads me as I truly feel more feminine lately and it has been building for 50years. I guess time for me to come out and say hello.  Smile

I can see from your picture, your already showing some good growth. BO should help, as long as you still have enough T to convert.
Janet these results were last months physical. Please let me know what you think as you have XP here my dear one.
<>
Cassi

Total Testosterone
370 ng/dL

Free Testosterone
8.88 ng/dL

Bioavailable Testosterone
89 ng/dL

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon