Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Switching to BO after PM

Hi all,

After a long time of using PM for about a year and some change, I'm making the switch to BO. I've gotten past Tanner Stage II and entered III, but then the growth just stopped for like 4 months even with taking a one month break and detoxing thrown in there. I read that PM will get you budding but unless you have breast already, don't expect much on just PM alone. I'm greatful for what it's done for my chest, but I need more now especially since transitioning is going to be hard because my psychiatrist isn't even trying to help me.

My current measurements
HT 5'9"/175cm, 
WT 155/70kg, 
B: 37"/94cm (34B/C75 bra [Japanese sizes run a cup smaller than US]) 
W: 29"/73cm
H: 37"/94cm

The program I'm starting off (all are daily values not at once)
Licorice Root 1800mg
White Peony 2400mg
Raw Pituitary Glandular 160mg
Raw Ovarian Glandular 1000mg
Maca 1000mg
GABA 750mg
Protein Drink mix 62g
Chi Massage
Noogleberry

My breast are wide and don't project much so I wear Bust Up bras like Bradelis so my chest fat comes forward instead of go outward. I think it's helped because I'm wearing them all day. My girls feel really soft; just wish I didn't have to keep shaving the chest hair off and it would just disappear  Tongue. Anyway, I plan on ramping up my BO intake next week by one pill and continue like that until I feel something. I will also add amino+collagen drinks to my plan since you can find them in any convenience store/department store in Japan. If any of you BO pros wanna help this newb out, please give suggestions and feedback. I'll try to update you all as best I can when I have time. I have a super busy work life, lol. 

Arigatou ne!

Hello cafemaid, welcome back.
your recipe looks good and I will be interested to learn how you progress on BO.
As for your extra hair, I'd switch to epilating.
Since I have been on PM and other herbs, my chest and leg hair takes over a week to come back, and epilating once a week makes the event almost painless. However as a warning the first couple of sessions are pretty rough, but well worth it in the long run.
Bobbi

(15-12-2016, 07:24 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hello cafemaid, welcome back.
your recipe looks good and I will be interested to learn how you progress on BO.
As for your extra hair, I'd switch to epilating.
Since I have been on PM and other herbs, my chest and leg hair takes over a week to come back, and epilating once a week makes the event almost painless. However as a warning the first couple of sessions are pretty rough, but well worth it in the long run.
Bobbi

I'll agree with that 100% ... The body hair will also start to take longer and longer  to come back.

Hi Bobbi/Janet,

It's good to be back on the forum. I was surprised when it moved from nexus to nexum. What was that all about? Anyway, I'll look into the epilation thing. I heard it hurts like hell, but there is no beauty without pain I guess.

I was on Vitex for 8 months and it made a bunch of my body hair almost disappear but fair warning Vitex is also a regulator for hormones it levels them out but at the same time it raises Progesterone as well but in order for it to work at its best you have to take it every day until you finally reach month number 8

(17-12-2016, 02:24 AM)BeautifulBambi Wrote:  I was on Vitex for 8 months and it made a bunch of my body hair almost disappear but fair warning Vitex is also a regulator for hormones it levels them out but at the same time it raises Progesterone as well but in order for it to work at its best you have to take it every day until you finally reach month number 8

Thanks Bambi, I'll look into that as well. I tried epilation today.... THAT THING IS FROM SATAN!!! DX  My chest hairs didn't hurt nowhere near as much as the hairs on my belly. My tummy hairs are pretty thick so I guess that's why they hurt so much. I'm scared to do legs. My leg hairs are as about as thick as my chest so I hope it's not to bad. I'll try in the morning and see what happens. I guess it was good that I thought ahead and used an ice pack to keep the pain low.

Can anyone recommend a good cream to massage with while I'm on BO so I get an external effect on my breast? I'm not supposed to use anything estrogenic while on BO correct? That makes the choices pretty slim, if not impossible. If there's nothing out there, then I'll continue using coconut oil.

(15-12-2016, 04:21 PM)cafemaid1900 Wrote:  Hi all,

After a long time of using PM for about a year and some change, I'm making the switch to BO. I've gotten past Tanner Stage II and entered III, but then the growth just stopped for like 4 months even with taking a one month break and detoxing thrown in there. I read that PM will get you budding but unless you have breast already, don't expect much on just PM alone. I'm greatful for what it's done for my chest, but I need more now especially since transitioning is going to be hard because my psychiatrist isn't even trying to help me.

My current measurements
HT 5'9"/175cm, 
WT 155/70kg, 

Licorice Root 1800mg
White Peony 2400mg
Maca 1000mg
GABA 750mg
Protein Drink mix 62g
Chi Massage
Noogleberry

My breast are wide and don't project much so I wear Bust Up bras like Bradelis so my chest fat comes forward instead of go outward. I think it's helped because I'm wearing them all day. My girls feel really soft; just wish I didn't have to keep shaving the chest hair off and it would just disappear  Tongue. Anyway, I plan on ramping up my BO intake next week by one pill and continue like that until I feel something. I will also add amino+collagen drinks to my plan since you can find them in any convenience store/department store in Japan. If any of you BO pros wanna help this newb out, please give suggestions and feedback. I'll try to update you all as best I can when I have time. I have a super busy work life, lol. 

Arigatou ne!

Well ur profile pic says otherwise I would kill for that.

(19-12-2016, 01:43 AM)Nikki9 Wrote:  
(15-12-2016, 04:21 PM)cafemaid1900 Wrote:  Hi all,

My current measurements
HT 5'9"/175cm, 
WT 155/70kg, 

Licorice Root 1800mg
White Peony 2400mg
Maca 1000mg
GABA 750mg
Protein Drink mix 62g
Chi Massage
Noogleberry

Arigatou ne!

Well ur profile pic says otherwise I would kill for that.

Hi Nikki,

lol that's not me, that's Chiyomilk. She is my first inspiration and an NBE legend before I met Lotus on this site (breastnexus not nexum). She started out as a B cup (A in America) and grew her breast after a breakup with her boyfriend said she had tiny breast and flat-chested. She used a combo of PM during her lutial phase of her cycle, and then switched to a blended herbal supplement called super B Up. She took collagen+amino, placenta, and a drink mix called WhiteX containing hyauluric acid. The end result after 3 years of strict NBE adherence? F cup (DD I believe) breast. I'm only 17 months in and I think if I count my breaks I'm at 13 months and have a long way to catch my idols.

These pics are me from 3 angles

Front

Isometric

Side

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon