Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Switching to BO after PM

(19-12-2016, 04:27 AM)cafemaid1900 Wrote:  These pics are me from 3 angles

Front

Isometric

Side

Your at 13-17 months in and thats you?
Your T is too high. Or the stuff you were taking was not working....
Personally Id suggest having a blood test at this point to find out which is which...

this is what I think of your program. Mind you Ive never heard of some of these things or used them...

The program I'm starting off (all are daily values not at once)
Licorice Root 1800mg   <--- unknown
White Peony 2400mg    <---- dunno if this does actually work well as a anti androgen
Raw Pituitary Glandular 160mg   <--- dunno if this does anything
Raw Ovarian Glandular 1000mg   <---- 2 pills a day wont do much but its good to let your system get use to it while you ramp up. Im currently at 6000mg see my thread for more.
Maca 1000mg    <--- possibly might not do anything I did try it at once point for 6 months but might of not worked right... Requires you to do lots of butt squats and other butt workouts to work.
GABA 750mg    <--- what is this...
Protein Drink mix 62g  <-- good for you but you might end up packing on weight be careful.
Chi Massage
Noogleberry   <--- this will prob do you wonders...

And just so you know Im not trying to be mean at all.

Anyways good luck on your journey.

(19-12-2016, 11:11 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  

Front

Isometric

Side

Personally Id suggest having a blood test at this point to find out which is which...

this is what I think of your program. Mind you Ive never heard of some of these things or used them...

White Peony 2400mg    <---- dunno if this does actually work well as a anti androgen
Raw Ovarian Glandular 1000mg   <---- 2 pills a day wont do much but its good to let your system get use to it while you ramp up. Im currently at 6000mg see my thread for more.
Maca 1000mg    <--- possibly might not do anything I did try it at once point for 6 months but might of not worked right... Requires you to do lots of butt squats and other butt workouts to work.
Protein Drink mix 62g  <-- good for you but you might end up packing on weight be careful.
Chi Massage

Yeah I've suspected that my T is grossly high because I have a hyper metabolism, I'm uber lean, and I'm so skinny. I've always had a hard time storing fat. For the last year and a half I don't think my body understood aromatase very well. I'm gonna need actual E to help me out or this journey is gonna be longer and harder than I want it to be. :/

Cafemaid, 

Wow!, awesome puffies. Cool  I hope you can work things with the AF, hang in there. Btw, I like the program except the LR.....too many issues that LR works against NBE in my current opinion, (fwiw) .

good luck,  Wink
L.

(20-12-2016, 02:05 AM)cafemaid1900 Wrote:  

Front

Isometric

Side

Chi Massage

Yeah I've suspected that my T is grossly high because I have a hyper metabolism, I'm uber lean, and I'm so skinny. I've always had a hard time storing fat. For the last year and a half I don't think my body understood aromatase very well. I'm gonna need actual E to help me out or this journey is gonna be longer and harder than I want it to be. :/
From what I understood PM is the Highest Phyto estrogen around it doesnt aromatize nothing it provides Phyto estrogen to the receptors and binds there. But again without Blocking your T you wont accomplish much of anything....
BO is suppose to armoatize and change T into E and supposedly after 6 months be permanent if you believe that. I still dont think it is... almost at 1 year. I also solo took BO for 6 months.... then after added chaste tree as a anti androgen and now have switched to Reshi Mushroom as anti androgen... But ya I dunno what my levels are like or whats going on with BO if its perm or not Ill find out after this supply runs out I guess.

Point of no return I dunno if I believe that Hype. I can hope but I have my doubts.

(21-12-2016, 11:18 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  
(20-12-2016, 02:05 AM)cafemaid1900 Wrote:  

Front

Isometric

Side

Chi Massage

From what I understood PM is the Highest Phyto estrogen around it doesnt aromatize nothing it provides Phyto estrogen to the receptors and binds there. But again without Blocking your T you wont accomplish much of anything....
BO is suppose to armoatize and change T into E and supposedly after 6 months be permanent if you believe that. I still dont think it is... almost at 1 year. I also solo took BO for 6 months.... then after added chaste tree as a anti androgen and now have switched to Reshi Mushroom as anti androgen... But ya I dunno what my levels are like or whats going on with BO if its perm or not Ill find out after this supply runs out I guess.

Point of no return I dunno if I believe that Hype. I can hope but I have my doubts.

Licorice Root is an anti-androgen and weak phytoestrogen but Lotus also says that it works against my NBE so I removed it. White Peony is an anti-androgen and it aromatises. It's probably why I had the little success I did have when coupled with PM. I drink almost a liter of green tea per day (a staple in Japanese diet) and I started spearmint tea again. I have many other helpers I add to my program as well. 

I might not continue BO though because last time I tired it, I had throbbing hard erections that were painful after 2 months and it made me quit and go to PM. I was thinking about trying it again, but I'm on a low dosage at the moment to see if it'll happen again. I'm still scared that my body is gonna go into hyper T mode again and cause the painful erections and give up on BO altogether.  Sad

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon