Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New poster here. You've been an inspiration.

[attachment=13746][attachment=13746][attachment=13744][attachment=13744][attachment=13743][attachment=13744][attachment=13744]    I've been using PM, Fenugreek, Shatavari, and Saw Palmetto for about 18 months.  I've developed to a 42c.
    What do you think?

(17-12-2016, 02:20 PM)CathyJo Wrote:      I've been using PM, Fenugreek, Shatavari, and Saw Palmetto for about 18 months.  I've developed to a 42c.
    What do you think?

It appears your body is really cooperating with you.  Nice growth! ! Smile

People here were inspiration for you and now, with your development, you are becoming inspiration to others!

Very nice progress. Smile 

Poly

Welcome to the forum, 
Your comming along nicely ... Im looking forward to watching you grow

The last ones were too big, too grainy, and I had the wrong date in the camera.  Hey, I'm a new poster...cut me
some slack.  Hope you like them.

Hi Cathyjo
Very nice growth indeed.
Thanks for posting and hope to see more of you... not that way.
Bobbi

Pretty nice ! ! Smile

Looking good cathyjo, 

Can you post the currents dosages of the supplements you listed?, (it would be of interest to others).
Look into adding a pro-aromatase (i.e, white peony, evening primrose oil, forskolin, etc). 

good luck,  Wink
L.

Okay...this is my dosage...I do it three times a day

Puraria Mirifica  1350 mg (three tabs @ 450)
Fenugreek  610 mg
Saw Palmetto  900 mg
Shatavari 250 mg
Also...message with either PM cream or Progesterone cream

I've done this off and on for about 18 months.  I stop occasionally when I am taking meds for a non-related medical condition.
I've gone from a weak 42b to a healthy 42c.

(17-12-2016, 02:20 PM)CathyJo Wrote:      I've been using PM, Fenugreek, Shatavari, and Saw Palmetto for about 18 months.  I've developed to a 42c.
    What do you think?

WOW! Amazing breasts! Enjoy!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon