Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Aria's HRT Progress Pics!

(30-08-2017, 03:59 PM)Aria Wrote:  Here you go fans and friends.....  and pest control people! !  Another installment.  I have been on Progesterone for right at 2 months.  I am not really sure if it's the reason for the sudden growth of nipples and areolas or just the constant flow of Estrogen.   But, that to me is the most notable part since my last pictures and really remarkable since this past March even.

So, as always comments welcomed

Estrogen widens areola growth by itself, though its painstaking slow as we all know.....lol, watching paint dry is visually more stimulating than waiting for mothership E to do it's thang. Rolleyes  But, on the other hand E2 plus progesterone are synergistic for growth. Congrats, great progress.

(02-09-2017, 04:48 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(30-08-2017, 03:59 PM)Aria Wrote:  Here you go fans and friends.....  and pest control people! !  Another installment.  I have been on Progesterone for right at 2 months.  I am not really sure if it's the reason for the sudden growth of nipples and areolas or just the constant flow of Estrogen.   But, that to me is the most notable part since my last pictures and really remarkable since this past March even.

Estrogen widens areola growth by itself, though its painstaking slow as we all know.....lol, watching paint dry is visually more stimulating than waiting for mothership E to do it's thang. Rolleyes  But, on the other hand E2 plus progesterone are synergistic for growth. Congrats, great progress.

Thanks.  Well your E with P  = G might be it  LOL...   We'll just call you Professor Boobs. Big Grin

(02-09-2017, 04:52 AM)Aria Wrote:  
(02-09-2017, 04:48 AM)Lotus Wrote:  

Thanks.  Well your E with P  = G might be it  LOL...   We'll just call you Professor Boobs. Big Grin

Yeah, nooo...but thanks.  Big Grin although  Tongue it's more like E, plus progesterone, prolactin, GH/IGF-1, glucocorticoids, PIK3/mTOR pathway, and a few other incomprehensible things....just sayin lol.

from

[Image: attachment.php?aid=13759]

to this
[Image: attachment.php?aid=14497]

In less than a year?
What are you feeding them Tongue

(28-10-2017, 10:59 AM)EndlessEden_mn2010 Wrote:  from

[Image: attachment.php?aid=13759]

to this
[Image: attachment.php?aid=14497]

In less than a year?
What are you feeding them Tongue
Looking good . Starting to take shape ?

Ha Ha Endless:  Pharma E and Progesterone is there diets, since last December.  And very much loving the girls and my rear as well.

Even though I have made decent strides, the G.D. only brought me up to 0.150 mcg estradiol patches in the last 2 months.  I didn't realize it had been almost 2 months since I last posted pics.  Guess it's time for new ones huh?

My Boobs:  Yeah, starting too.  I still think with my frame, I need at least one or two more cup sizes to look proportional.

(28-10-2017, 11:47 PM)Aria Wrote:  My Boobs:  Yeah, starting too.  I still think with my frame, I need at least one or two more cup sizes to look proportional.

For me 3.5 yrs and still nowhere near you  Huh

Looking great Aria Big Grin

Looking great Aria Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon