Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Aria's HRT Progress Pics!

(10-11-2017, 10:43 PM)myboobs Wrote:  
(10-11-2017, 05:28 PM)Aria Wrote:  
(10-11-2017, 02:47 AM)myboobs Wrote:  
(10-11-2017, 12:52 AM)Aria Wrote:  As a sidenote.....  I asked my G.D. if I would "grow" anymore.  He said he thought that I could get maybe 2 full cup sizes bigger.  But like a Cis Woman, I would have to finish going through my new puberty.   Probably 2 - 3 yrs.  God, I don't know if I can go that long.   LOL...  SOMEONE PLEASE send the boob fairy.  I am now a solid 38 C, and some of my D's are starting to work the wrinkles out of the cups.

Thanks girls, for all of your nice comments.

I am on hrt but I am stopping for 2 weeks as I am getting swelling in legs which is sign of E overload ? But did some growth just palmful  Blush

Sorry to hear of your setback.  Was that the recommendation from your Doctor, that you take a break?  My Dr. always checks me for fluid retention, but said there are a couple of things he could do to alleviate it, should it occur.

Do you use duratics ?

Spironolactone is a one, I also take lisinopril for my heart, and believe it's one as well.

(10-11-2017, 11:26 PM)GamerGuy Wrote:  Looking good, Aria! wonderful progress ^_^

Ahhhh, thanks Gamer.

Wonderfull ! I can't target this kind of boobs, since I must stay "male" in the "everyday life"'.

But I would love to have such round breasts.

Kiss,

(13-11-2017, 06:26 PM)nicole-fr Wrote:  Wonderfull ! I can't target this kind of boobs, since I must stay "male" in the "everyday life"'.

But I would love to have such round breasts.

Kiss,

Ohh, what kind words....But if that Avatar is you, looks like they fit you quite nicely.   But you learn, when in "man mode", how to hide and camouflage them somewhat.  I hope my G.D. is correct when he says I can get another 1 1/2 to 2 more bigger cup size....  Then I think I would pass unless I speak out.  LOL Smile

Okay, as promised....  New picts!   The only improvement I see is that they are a little more fuller, and not quite as "cone shaped"..  ( Could it be the progesterone I'm taking or just maturing some??) Also, my left areola is still bigger than the right, but the right is trying to catch up.... That, to me, is the biggest improvement.

This posting is more in the fact that I have been increased in estrogen from 150 mcg transdermal patch to a full 200 mcg patches.  So, now I have to hang two, but at least it's a step up.  I just needed to upload my picts so I could keep a visual of any progress since my increase.

As always, feel free to comment, d/l'd and print to scare mice and other pests away if you would like.   ROFL

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Happy new year gorgeous 

Yes they have matured, def better Shape 

X

Julie

(01-01-2018, 04:12 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Happy new year gorgeous 

Yes they have matured, def better Shape 

X

Julie

Thanks hon....  I assumed you and your daughter went out last night?  Did both of you have fun?

Aria,
You're looking very good. Congrats!

lil, Thank you.  Yes, pretty happy especially since the G.D. decided to increase my E! Smile

Hi Aria

we went out seperately

sure did though

Julie

x

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon