Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Aria's HRT Progress Pics!

O.K.  I am really happy with this picture.  The last time I took one like this was about 7 months ago, and all you could see was a pretty good "puffy" starting....  Not much of a mound yet.

Thsi pic was taken while I was totally flat, laying on my back in the early morning.  I think it shows a lot of breast tissue development...

What sayt you?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Here is some face pictures of me....  Yes, I am an old fart.   LOL...But, I think being first on PM then Pharma HRT it's really femmed my face up And has moved some fat around.

The far right picture was taken about 3 yrs ago, last summer.  The middle one was last July.  The left one, just a bit ago.  I tried to duplicate angle of the original picture and expression as best as I could.

Am I seeing too much, maybe wishful thinking?   Let me know.

(09-01-2018, 12:40 AM)Aria Wrote:  O.K.  I am really happy with this picture.  The last time I took one like this was about 7 months ago, and all you could see was a pretty good "puffy" starting....  Not much of a mound yet.

Thsi pic was taken while I was totally flat, laying on my back in the early morning.  I think it shows a lot of breast tissue development...

What sayt you?

I'm happy for you aria, that's significant breast tissue laying down, congrats. Overall?.. you've moved things a country mile, (including facial feminizing).

L. Smile

Now, if things would continue?   How about hair regrowth??   That would be SWEET ! ! ! Big Grin Rolleyes  Thanks for the thoughts Lotus!

Your fking laying flat ????????

Shit girl that's some breast

X

Julie

WOW Aria, your really moving along nicely.
And like Julie said
LAYING DOWN??!!

The HRT is doing wonders for you facial too.
Pretty soon you will be going backwards on the age clock
Happy new year my dear.
Bobbi

To Julie and Bobbi:   If you are shocked....  imagine my surprise!   I made sure I didn't have a size exaggeration filter turn on my I Phone!    LOL

(09-01-2018, 12:40 AM)Aria Wrote:  O.K.  I am really happy with this picture.  The last time I took one like this was about 7 months ago, and all you could see was a pretty good "puffy" starting....  Not much of a mound yet.

What sayt you?

Yes it's breast growth and amazing.  Your breasts are larger than my wife's which you should be proud of 

Im jealous  ?

(10-01-2018, 03:49 PM)JeanniePA Wrote:  

What sayt you?

Yes it's breast growth and amazing.  Your breasts are larger than my wife's which you should be proud of 

Im jealous  ?

Curtsying !   Thanks Jeannie

I woke up this morning and felt different.  This afternoon, I tried on a 40 C bra, WOW...  It fits! !   Just a month ago, I could of folded over the last 1/4 of the cup to get it to feel full....

I must of had a growth spurt in the last 30 days.

Let me know what you think.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon