Aria's HRT Progress Pics!

(16-01-2018, 04:00 PM)Aria Wrote:  
(16-01-2018, 07:51 AM)julieTG Wrote:  Aria
Will be with lotus soon

Ie

Being able to cause an eclipse 

X

Julie

OMG! !  No way I can catch up with the Great Lotus Blossom...  She still has puffies on top o" those mountains!   LOL Wink Big Grin

you can do it aria Big Grin ...i think everyone has the potential in them to grow beyond the norm, it's just finding the right combination to unlock the growth.  Wink

(16-01-2018, 04:25 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Her Puffies
are larger than my Tits

x

Julie

Lol. Now Julie, come on....you sure about that?. RolleyesTongueTongue lol, hang in there babe. Wink

(16-01-2018, 04:25 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Her Puffies
are larger than my Tits

x

Julie

ROFL

I'm either getting used to seeing a picture of me in makeup, my face is feminizing or getting better with makeup.  Any way, I am getting a little more comfortable about going out in public in makeup.

The pic of me in the Teal T-shirt was taken this past Tuesday as I was going to my Therapist session, and the one in the Burgundy blouse, as I was heading to my Gender Doctor for a blood draw today.

Honest opinions are needed please!

XO
Aria

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(01-02-2018, 07:02 PM)Aria Wrote:  I'm either getting used to seeing a picture of me in makeup, my face is feminizing or getting better with makeup.  Any way, I am getting a little more comfortable about going out in public in makeup.

The pic of me in the Teal T-shirt was taken this past Tuesday as I was going to my Therapist session, and the one in the Burgundy blouse, as I was heading to my Gender Doctor for a blood draw today.

Honest opinions are needed please!

XO
Aria

Nice work aria, I can see the subtle changes you've made in your makeup up....well done.

Thanks, Girlfriend!

WOW What a difference HRT and a little makeup makes.
Looks like the outside is doing a good job of catching up with the inside!
Huggs Bobbi

(03-02-2018, 02:19 PM)Happyme Wrote:  WOW What a difference HRT and a little makeup makes.
Looks like the outside is doing a good job of catching up with the inside!
Huggs Bobbi

Ahh, thanks Bobbi.  You are kind to say so.  I am happy with what progress I have made over the last 2 yrs, except I wish it would go faster.  But you know what?  Maybe it's a good thing in the fact that you have time to adjust to your changing body, different appearance as well as a different attitude.

So, thinking that way, I am very torn.  I'm anxious to get to the point that I feel I have made it.  And the problem now is hoping that I have the courage and wisdom to know where the end point is.

XO
Aria

(03-02-2018, 07:30 PM)Aria Wrote:    I'm anxious to get to the point that I feel I have made it.  And the problem now is hoping that I have the courage and wisdom to know where the end point is.

XO
Aria

You`ll know when you get there, just listen to your heart!

of course, having said that, I, like yourself, also wanted to be able to pass as both and go out as either anytime I wanted, not bound to any one gender presentation. early on that seemed the perfect ideal.
the "problem" was that once I could go out en femme and passed without a problem, I liked it! i liked it a bit Too much in fact! LOL
and I never ever wanted to present as male ever again. I guess as a mechanism to enable to me transition fully whilst all the time feeling like I had "get out plan" helped me get what I REALLY wanted all along but was scared to admit (even to myself), I think my heart secretly knew all along this would be the case though, it was just useful to ignore it.

so definitely follow your heart and listen to what she says! xx

And there you have it aria 
The one way ticket to the fence 
X

Julie 

Katie's right 
Once you can pass the whole perspective changes

@ Katie:  What you say makes sense.  But I really have tons to loose if I jump permanently over the "fence".  My family, wife, kids, and I am involved in quite a few community activities as well...  Well established as I might say.  For instance, Little League Baseball, Kiwanis Club and various fund raising activities.  They all know me as the "Good O' Guy".  

@ Julie:  Having stated the above, and the fact that I am way over 21 and set mostly in my ways...  I suppose that if in general the population truly accepted cross dressing and had male equivalents for female clothes, I am not so sure that I would even be on HRT.  Cause I do love both sides of the fence.  And even now that is such a remote idea...

But I do appreciate you honest candor and thoughts.  Especially all the mean things that everyone could think of saying.  That's why you both, as well as a few others, have a special place in my heart!

XO
Aria

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon