Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Aria's HRT Progress Pics!

O.K. Gurls, I didn't realize how long it's been since posting Pictures......

The biggest change in the last 3 month has been my rear and breasts.  I'm really not sure if these pics will show my breast change, but I will explain.  Up until a month ago, I had a 40 C and 38 D bra.  They fit okay, but you still could pinch about 1/4 " of fabric while I had them on...  But, at the same time, my breasts were getting uncomfortable in 40 B and 28 C.  It felt like they were getting too tight.

So, about 3 weeks ago, I bought a 40 C and 38 D just for the grins....  Wow, they fit like a glove...  While looking at my latest pics, I couldn't really see much if any differences in looks.  But, they do look like no difference in projection, but their base looks a smidgeon bigger.

Anyways, have a look see and let me know whet you think.....

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(03-03-2018, 12:37 AM)LAria Wrote:  O.K. Gurls, I didn't realize how long it's been since posting Pictures......

The biggest change in the last 3 month has been my rear and breasts.  I'm really not sure if these pics will show my breast change, but I will explain.  Up until a month ago, I had a 40 C and 38 D bra.  They fit okay, but you still could pinch about 1/4 " of fabric while I had them on...  But, at the same time, my breasts were getting uncomfortable in 40 B and 28 C.  It felt like they were getting too tight.

So, about 3 weeks ago, I bought a 40 C and 38 D just for the grins....  Wow, they fit like a glove...  While looking at my latest pics, I couldn't really see much if any differences in looks.  But, they do look like no difference in projection, but their base looks a smidgeon bigger.

Defo look a lot more fuller shape . That is where tightness comes from  Tongue  Tongue Wink Wink

(03-03-2018, 02:06 AM)myboobs Wrote:  
(03-03-2018, 12:37 AM)LAria Wrote:  O.K. Gurls, I didn't realize how long it's been since posting Pictures......

Defo look a lot more fuller shape . That is where tightness comes from  Tongue  Tongue Wink Wink

Whew, BB...  For a while it was perplexing before I really looked at the pics.  I still thought maybe it was wishful thinking... Blush

Not sure if anyone is interested, but last week, I looked down....  I think a fly buzzed my chest....  Anyways, I was sort of amused, pleased etc.

Here is a picture from that vantage point.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yuuummm those look good
X

Julie

(26-05-2018, 09:11 AM)julieTG Wrote:  Yuuummm those look good
X

Julie

Hey thanks Julie.  LTNC, sorry, I have been busy and nursing boo boo's.  LOL...  All I know is that they feel heavier and starting to fill 38 D bras much better and looking to be able to fill 40 C's when possible.  It's really a lie about "sister sizing" bras.   Blush Rolleyes

And you hide those how ? In male mode 

Shake head

Lol
X
Julie

(26-05-2018, 02:30 PM)julieTG Wrote:  And you hide those how ? In male mode 

Shake head

Lol
X
Julie

Sloppy multi colored shirts.  Heck, not even t-shirts help anymore.  I'm at the point of , " Stare and take pictures....  the memories last longer!", type of attitude.     Big Grin Tongue

OH MY
what a lovely view.
Like they say... you have come a long way baby.
So its been a while since I asked so..
would you care to elaborate any on how the mental side of feminization is coming along?
and while your at it Julie posted a good que about how you muscle strength is going away on HRT. Love to hear your input!
Huggs
Bobbi

(26-05-2018, 03:38 PM)Happyme Wrote:  OH MY
what a lovely view.
Like they say... you have come a long way baby.
So its been a while since I asked so..
would you care to elaborate any on how the mental side of feminization is coming along?
and while your at it Julie posted a good que about how you muscle strength is going away on HRT. Love to hear your input!
Huggs
Bobbi

XO Bobbi.   Sure, it's probably time for me to put up a little muse along that line.  Here is my post regarding Bobbi's query.  I thought it best to keep this thread as clean as possible.

http://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=27275&pid=192756#pid192756

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon