Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Aria's HRT Progress Pics!

(16-01-2017, 03:09 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Looking good Aria!
Other than boobie growth, have you noticed any of the other side effects you were looking for with HRT??
Bobbi

Like what Bobbi?  I am getting some hips.  I feel a little more content.  But, I don't know if it's from the E or just the fact I am getting some progress. Huh

(16-01-2017, 03:20 PM)Aria Wrote:  
Other than boobie growth, have you noticed any of the other side effects you were looking for with HRT??
Bobbi

Like what Bobbi?  I am getting some hips.  I feel a little more content.  But, I don't know if it's from the E or just the fact I am getting some progress. Huh

I agree w/Bobbi, @ looking good. Aria you may not see changes that others might......it's a subtle fat distribution I think.

(16-01-2017, 03:20 PM)Aria Wrote:  
Bobbi

I was thinking about the mental changes.

Thanks for sharing you physical, and mental, progress.  Like you, I had previously "experimented" with NBE for years. Surprisingly, it was HRT that allowed me to accept that I was truly transgendered.  I hope it brings you the much needed mental relief that it brought me, and many others on here.  You're off to a great start, and we all are rooting for you.  
Keep us updated   Smile

Thanks Lotus....  I'm thinking so too.  Just was hoping after 5yrs to be a little farther down the road.

Bobbi....  What I said about the physical changes, I think the mental ones are even more slight, if any.

Ahhhh Thanks Allyson...  I hope this at least gets me somewhere in "neutral state of mind".

I could of sworn that I had taken pics on the 15th...  Oh well....  2.5 months on HRT breast shots.

To me, not much gain but feeling more like I imagines real breasts would feel like.... Rolleyes

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Very Nice!!!

(28-02-2017, 11:56 PM)lilmikey Wrote:  Very Nice!!!

Thank you kindly.  Sir  (curtsies)    LOL

Wadda ya mean no growth??
You need to get your eyes checked my dear.
They are lovely, truly lovely.
Bobbi

Aria I would agree with everyone  your last pictures show more development especially the nipples. very nice.  Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon