Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Aria's HRT Progress Pics!

Video 

New Pictures....  Fully clothed, but snug fitting to show development overall!

0213 just gives a good idea of my breast.

0212 gives a look at hip , waist and boob growth

00214 is my rear end.

I had no bra, waist nipper, padded panty or anything underneath except panties and the clothes themselves.

My goal is to loose about another 10 lbs, and to increase rear end and boobs.

As always would love anyone/everyone's feedback.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The best part of you, at least the pictures at hand, Is your lovely waist!
It makes all the other parts stand out... so to speak.
Very nice Aria, I'm envious!

Bobbi

You could certainly cuddle up too those Bautista

Tongue

Xxxxx

Julie

(28-05-2017, 12:58 PM)Happyme Wrote:  The best part of you, at least the pictures at hand, Is your lovely waist!
It makes all the other parts stand out... so to speak.
Very nice Aria, I'm envious!

Bobbi

Oh Bobbi hon, you are most gracious.  Please do not sell yourself short.  The last set of picts of you I seen looked very VERY good.  You are coming along very well..   Thanks for such sweet compliments, and yes, I am happy for my redistrbution of body fat.  I think, if I loose 10 more lbs, it would look even better.  I just don't want to loose on my butt and boobs.

Smile

(28-05-2017, 02:19 PM)julieTG Wrote:  You could certainly cuddle up too those Bautista

Tongue

Xxxxx

Julie

Julie, you are still my crazy sister! !   Not sure what Bautista's are, I guess my Funk and Wagnell is still stuck in the 70's!!!!   rofl  But, I will still take that as a dear compliment.

O.K., this maybe some info that people may not care too much about...  But since being on HRT, about 5 months,  these are some of the changing measurements of my body.

I have lost 2 inches from my waist, and about 6 -7 pounds of weight.

I have gained about 1/2 inch above my breasts
Gained 1 inch on my bustline, gained 2 inches on my hips 

I think, I have gained about 1 inch on my rear end, and almost 1/2 on my thighs.

Given the above measurements, that is why I think I could loose another 10 pounds w/out setting back my breasts too badly.

Nice Curves !!

Aria, your progress, both physically and emotionally, is inspiring.  I was like you as well.  I wanted to be a man with breasts.  Now I am a woman with a penis.

Ya know Lord.....  I am not sure how this will turn out other than I know I do not want to loose what I have been for 60 yrs.  But I am sure I will survive.

Thanks for the great compliments Steve and Lord Smile

Nice development, Aria!  I can't say that I am a woman with a penis, just very fluid! Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon