Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Aria's HRT Progress Pics!

Thanks Steph....  I feel some development, but I guess I am over anxious and too close to the situation to be objective.

I definitely notice the curve of your waist. 
Looks nice.

(01-06-2017, 04:00 AM)Stevenator Wrote:  I definitely notice the curve of your waist. 
Looks nice.

Thanks!  It's hard to explain, but it "feels" nice as well.  And I truly mean that in a non sexual way.  Truly puts me in a quandary Blush Rolleyes .

Your progress looks likes it's going great!  I found that biking and running stairs has additionally helped shaping the waist and below department.

Aria-FENCE ALERT

Thanks!  It's hard to explain, but it "feels" nice as well.  And I truly mean that in a non sexual way.  Truly puts me in a quandary [Image: blush.gif] [Image: rolleyes.gif] .

That Man cards a wiggling ?

LOL

Julie

(01-06-2017, 06:08 AM)eloise614 Wrote:  Your progress looks likes it's going great!  I found that biking and running stairs has additionally helped shaping the waist and below department.

Hmmm, I might just have to do more.  Thanks for the tip hon!

(01-06-2017, 09:41 AM)julieTG Wrote:  Aria-FENCE ALERT

Thanks!  It's hard to explain, but it "feels" nice as well.  And I truly mean that in a non sexual way.  Truly puts me in a quandary [Image: blush.gif] [Image: rolleyes.gif] .

That Man cards a wiggling ?

LOL

Julie

Don't hold your breath.  I have too much history and family to honestly think that way.

What?...no stripper pole either?  Tongue you are looking more girly with each passing month.  Wink congrats!.

(02-06-2017, 03:01 AM)Lotus Wrote:  What?...no stripper pole either?  Tongue you are looking more girly with each passing month.  Wink congrats!.

Ahh, shucks Lotus....  Far from where you are, looking at your new avatar...   Thanks! Smile

I like the pink blouse. Your breasts look nice and squeezable.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon