Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Aria's HRT Progress Pics!

Photo 

As many of you know....  I have been a cross dresser most of my adult life.  I have been a member for just over 4 years and have enjoyed the friendships I have received.  Also, as many know, I recently been having problems with just going along as usual..  I came out to my regular doctor, started using a very good therapist for help and guidance, as well as just started HRT.

My goals, as of right now, is to feminize so that when I look into a mirror, I look like what I have imagined I SHOULD look like.  I am not planning on transitioning, but rather to be able to live in both worlds comfortably.

I have felt some body changes in just the short time, 3 days, I have been on actual Estrogen.  But, I am having problems with knowing fact from reality.  Is the changes what I expect even though it's not really happening or not to the degree I think?

So, I am starting up a new pictorial progress thread for myself so that I can have closer to imperial truth and not just wishful thinking on my part.

I will try hard to post all body pics once a month.  I truly hope this doesn't offend anyone, nor cause a gag reflex occurrence.  I think I will update every 2nd Wednesday of the month.

As always, comments and observations are invited.

Good idea, Aria!

It will be really nice to see all the changes from the very beginning. And don't worry, I believe no-one will be offended. Quite contrary, I am really looking forward!

If you don't mind, I would add a few advices from my own experiences. I've been making progress photos for some time now and I think I would have done many things slightly differently. I have good experience with following standardized views - direct front, three-quarter view, side view. I would suggest to make also whole body photos and pictures from behind to document lower body development. I would also make photos of face from standardized angles - again front, three-quarter view both sides, profile both sides. You don't have to upload them here, but I bet after a year of HRT you would like to have some comparison Wink .

I would also periodically measure myself - weight, overbust, underbust, waist, hips, both arm and neck circumference. Again, that way you will document not only any development but also possible muscle loss.

Good luck!

Also side boob photos

Not enough do that and they are in my mind the largest progress indicator 

Good on you aria

Keep them coming

Julie

Good plan Aria!
I look forward to seeing your development. This should be very interesting to see when the two spirits merge to one.
Bobbi

@ Poly:  "From Behind is a good Idea.  I was just thinking frontal, but....  (pun intended) would show rear end growth better, than just love handles.

@ Julis:  That's the reason for the pics.  I mean I feel differences now, but as I said, I don't don't know if it's just wishful thinking or if it's actual.  Pics would clear any doubts!

@ Happy:  Not sure if they will merge and not sure if I want that.  But I DONT want to look like the stereotype Drag Queen.  I truly want to pay homage and enjoy both.

O.K. gang.  Remember, I probably lost 1/2 cup size since I really wasn't keeping up with NBE for clean blood tests.  But this is not quite a week on HRT...

As usual...  Use to scare rats, mice and pest's including In-Laws if you want.   But like observations or thoughts.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

OH MY!
Heavenly Hooters!
So any mental changes you would like to share as well?
Bobbi

(17-12-2016, 05:46 PM)Aria Wrote:  As many of you know....  I have been a cross dresser most of my adult life.  I have been a member for just over 4 years and have enjoyed the friendships I have received.  Also, as many know, I recently been having problems with just going along as usual..  I came out to my regular doctor, started using a very good therapist for help and guidance, as well as just started HRT.

My goals, as of right now, is to feminize so that when I look into a mirror, I look like what I have imagined I SHOULD look like.  I am not planning on transitioning, but rather to be able to live in both worlds comfortably.

I have felt some body changes in just the short time, 3 days, I have been on actual Estrogen.  But, I am having problems with knowing fact from reality.  Is the changes what I expect even though it's not really happening or not to the degree I think?

So, I am starting up a new pictorial progress thread for myself so that I can have closer to imperial truth and not just wishful thinking on my part.

I will try hard to post all body pics once a month.  I truly hope this doesn't offend anyone, nor cause a gag reflex occurrence.  I think I will update every 2nd Wednesday of the month.

As always, comments and observations are invited.
It's been interesting to follow your odyssey here, Aria (aka Iaboy). You were, after all, the one who felt strongly enough about your male identity that you lobbied to start the "Males Staying Male" group. Now, after various stages and programs you now have reached a point where you want to "live in both worlds." That's a significant evolution in a short time. Clearly NBE does more than enhance male breasts. I hope you are more comfortable in your skin now.

W, yes, I  feel like I am getting closer.  But probably not for the reason you think.

Bobbi, I will share them but not sure if I will in this thread.  I might include them in my "Therapist" thread so I don't have worry about saying the same thing twice.  I probably will clarify my above statement to "W" there as well.

excellent idea Aria, 

Some people criticize a person's transition for various reasons, what matters more is the steps you're currently taking to document the process (major props). So maybe you lost a little boobage (pre-hrt), I think the real estrogen your on will make up the difference rather quickly. 

good luck  Big Grin
L.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon