Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Aria's HRT Progress Pics!

(21-12-2016, 06:41 PM)Lotus Wrote:  excellent idea Aria, 

Some people criticize a person's transition for various reasons, what matters more is the steps you're currently taking to document the process (major props). So maybe you lost a little boobage (pre-hrt), I think the real estrogen your on will make up the difference rather quickly. 

good luck  Big Grin
L.

Thanks Lotus!  Some days I wake up and think I feel it working...  But, only a week on HRT I know is too soon.

O.K. all...  I am at a loss to figure out rather to talk about physical and mental changes on this thread or only growth pictures here.  I could put my "feelings" either under my "Therapist" thread or in my "New GD" thread..  Any thoughts??  Especially from Lotus, since he's in charge of herding all of us cats.  LOL... Big Grin

Ok, here goes..  I feel the changes more than see them.  

The pictures on the left of the side by sides, are the recent ones...  The ones on the right were taken 12/20/16...  So, they should be a real close comparison.

Anyways....  As always all respectful comments and thoughts are welcomed and appreciated.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I see definition building. 
Congrats

(15-01-2017, 11:38 PM)Aria Wrote:  Ok, here goes..  I feel the changes more than see them.  

The pictures on the left of the side by sides, are the recent ones...  The ones on the right were taken 12/20/16...  So, they should be a real close comparison.

Anyways....  As always all respectful comments and thoughts are welcomed and appreciated.

You look fuller in each view, can't wait to see next month's update! (*) (*)

(16-01-2017, 03:12 AM)Stevenator Wrote:  I see definition building. 
Congrats

Thanks Steve...  Like I said, I am enjoying the progress and hoping the GD boosts me to the next dosage rate or even to 1mcg per day...  Even that is only 2mgs of pill form

(16-01-2017, 06:23 AM)Jessica4581000 Wrote:  
(15-01-2017, 11:38 PM)Aria Wrote:  Ok, here goes..  I feel the changes more than see them.  

You look fuller in each view, can't wait to see next month's update! (*) (*)

Thanks Jessica.  I do believe, to some extent, using herbs for 5 yrs sort of conditioned my body.  Even my GD thinks it may of set new E-receptors up.  I would like to get at least one more cup size and, of course, fuller.

Aria,
Its always difficult to tell small changes, but it looks to me as though there is some slight extra top volume.
Keep it up! Wink

(16-01-2017, 06:43 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  Aria,
Its always difficult to tell small changes, but it looks to me as though there is some slight extra top volume.
Keep it up! Wink

That would be great when I can see it..  Thanks P-M!

Looking good Aria!
Other than boobie growth, have you noticed any of the other side effects you were looking for with HRT??
Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon