Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Aria's HRT Progress Pics!

Ahhh, you two are making me blush....  Thanks for the kind words! Smile

Good lord (those nipples are on high beams)  Smile great progress.

Thanks Lotus!  Ya, I have to wear some kind of a bra all the time, except when I wear a very loose shirt....  I am getting to the point of not caring if peeps see that I have breasts....  But there is something about having nipple poking through material I have not been able to reconcile with yet.  And the dam things are 90% popping.  Even more so than at the height of PM usage.   Huh  Smile

Here I am just shy of 3 months HRT.  I am feeling better about things in general.  I am loving the changes in thoughts, and overall body.  So, here is my latest.  I don't see monumental changes, but I believe they are both starting to fill in.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

As always they are beautiful! Very nice shape.
Glad to see your moving right along in thoughts as well.
Bobbi

Thanks for the update Aria, looking good.  Smile

Happy and Lotus....  Thanks for the compliments, after 5 yrs of NBE now HRT I just wished I would be where I want to be all ready.  But hey, I am progressing so maybe the pace is best for my mind and rest of my body to get used to.

(13-03-2017, 04:56 AM)Aria Wrote:  Happy and Lotus....  Thanks for the compliments, after 5 yrs of NBE now HRT I just wished I would be where I want to be all ready.  But hey, I am progressing so maybe the pace is best for my mind and rest of my body to get used to.

I had to stOp HRT because of sWelliNg in my feet

(02-04-2017, 05:33 AM)myboobs Wrote:  
(13-03-2017, 04:56 AM)Aria Wrote:  Happy and Lotus....  Thanks for the compliments, after 5 yrs of NBE now HRT I just wished I would be where I want to be all ready.  But hey, I am progressing so maybe the pace is best for my mind and rest of my body to get used to.

Sorry to hear that MB.  Was it DIY or under doctor's care?

(03-04-2017, 05:02 AM)Aria Wrote:  
(02-04-2017, 05:33 AM)myboobs Wrote:  

Sorry to hear that MB.  Was it DIY or under doctor's care?
Was diy , following a friend who is under proscription

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon