Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Aria's HRT Progress Pics!

(12-07-2017, 03:14 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(11-07-2017, 09:04 PM)Aria Wrote:  O.K., here's a comparison shot that BN would not allow me to post yesterday....   So, here goes!

First one is from the start of HRT, the 2nd on the right is yesterdays.

As always, I appreciate any, all comments.

That mean looking ump in the first picture has changed dramatically lol, so maybe you looking 15 yrs younger rather than 10 yrs. Tongue that's my amateur ump call fwiw.  Big Grin

I can see hrt is widening the areolas....yay!.  Wink overall things are shaping up nicely, congrats.

AHHH!   Thank you most wise and beautiful flower of HRT help/knowledge!   May your petals never sag or fall....     Big Grin

Here you go fans and friends.....  and pest control people! !  Another installment.  I have been on Progesterone for right at 2 months.  I am not really sure if it's the reason for the sudden growth of nipples and areolas or just the constant flow of Estrogen.   But, that to me is the most notable part since my last pictures and really remarkable since this past March even.

So, as always comments welcomed

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

WOOOOW WEEEE
Them girls are poppin!
Just loverly
Bobbi

Not bad for vitamins 

Lol

X

Julie

(30-08-2017, 07:08 PM)Happyme Wrote:  WOOOOW WEEEE
Them girls are poppin!
Just loverly
Bobbi

After 5 yrs, just too darn slow though! Huh

(30-08-2017, 08:11 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Not bad for vitamins 

Lol

X

Julie

ROFL! !   Psssst!   It's the vitamin C .    Duh   Tongue Big Grin

(30-08-2017, 03:59 PM)Aria Wrote:  Smile Smile Smile Here you go fans and friends.....  and pest control people! !  Another installment.  I have been on Progesterone for right at 2 months.  I am not really sure if it's the reason for the sudden growth of nipples and areolas or just the constant flow of Estrogen.   But, that to me is the most notable part since my last pictures and really remarkable since this past March even.

You are growing nicely . Let the boobi growth continue  Smile Smile

(30-08-2017, 09:51 PM)myboobs Wrote:  
(30-08-2017, 03:59 PM)Aria Wrote:  Smile Smile Smile  Here you go fans and friends.....  and pest control people! !  Another installment.  I have been on Progesterone for right at 2 months.  I am not really sure if it's the reason for the sudden growth of nipples and areolas or just the constant flow of Estrogen.   But, that to me is the most notable part since my last pictures and really remarkable since this past March even.

You are growing nicely . Let the boobi growth continue  Smile Smile

Thanks MB!

(30-08-2017, 03:59 PM)Aria Wrote:  Here you go fans and friends.....  and pest control people! !  Another installment.  I have been on Progesterone for right at 2 months.  I am not really sure if it's the reason for the sudden growth of nipples and areolas or just the constant flow of Estrogen.   But, that to me is the most notable part since my last pictures and really remarkable since this past March even.

Those pics are from 5 years on hrt????
I suggest Bovine Ovarian rev from 1-12 pills slowly each month go up a pill in no time at all youll be sporting great size Breasts.

(31-08-2017, 11:12 AM)Nikki9 Wrote:  
(30-08-2017, 03:59 PM)Aria Wrote:  Here you go fans and friends.....  and pest control people! !  Another installment.  I have been on Progesterone for right at 2 months.  I am not really sure if it's the reason for the sudden growth of nipples and areolas or just the constant flow of Estrogen.   But, that to me is the most notable part since my last pictures and really remarkable since this past March even.

Those pics are from 5 years on hrt????
I suggest Bovine Ovarian rev from 1-12 pills slowly each month go up a pill in no time at all youll be sporting great size Breasts.

Where have you been???   No, I have only been on HRT since just before Christmas last year.  So, like 9.5 months.  Personally, I wouldn't touch BO for fear of contaminates, Mad Cow Disease..  Previous to that, about 3 yrs of SP, RC and Wild Yam, then about 14 months of PM.  Not sure how you got 5 yrs HRT?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon