Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pumpkin seed oil and weight gain

I ran out of WP about 2 weeks ago and decided to give Pumpkin seed oil capsules another try.
I didnt get any of the bad side effects I had last time but holy smokes the weight gain is horrendous!
I've gained nearly 5 pounds in two weeks and there has been no other change in my diet or life style.
Has anyone else noticed this phenomenon?
The capsules are 1000mg each and I take them twice a day with my Red reshi 500mg and red clover drops, 2 ml.
Thanks
Bobbi

Hi Bobbi,
    In the hopes of rejuvenating some hair follicles up top, I also take two capsules of PSO a day - 1000 mg in the morning and evening.  I started this regimen about three months ago.    Thus far no weight gain that I can tell from the tightness of my pants, but with that in mind, I do a lot of cardio and weightlifting so that may be keeping any extra undesirable weight off.   I probably should follow my weight, and will start after the Holidays.

My problem this time of year is limiting my intake of Christmas/Holiday time goodies.  So far I'm doing OK, but the Holidays aren't over yet!

Paul

(21-12-2016, 02:58 AM)Happyme Wrote:  I ran out of WP about 2 weeks ago and decided to give Pumpkin seed oil capsules another try.
I didnt get any of the bad side effects I had last time but holy smokes the weight gain is horrendous!
I've gained nearly 5 pounds in two weeks and there has been no other change in my diet or life style.
Has anyone else noticed this phenomenon?
The capsules are 1000mg each and I take them twice a day with my Red reshi 500mg and red clover drops, 2 ml.
Thanks
Bobbi

Strange, I've been taking these 1000 mg pumpkin seed caps for over a year now and have had no weight gain at all. In fact I've lost a few pounds, and my cholesterol has dropped into the healthy range. I understand the latter is oneof the benefits.

Like they say,
Every body is different!
Thanks
Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon