Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Boobs

Hi everyone,

I introduced myself the other day, but didn't include any images, so here they are.

This is my morning session pump which normally lasts about an hour to an hour and a half.

As you can see my domes are pretty full, hence the reason why I have a Noogleberry XL Airlock
system on order.

Each day, but not including the weekend I like to get in at least three sessions.

Early morning: 1.5hrs
Late morning : 2hrs
Afternoon      : 1.5hrs

I also massage my breasts first thing in the morning with a proprietary body lotion, and just before pumping I apply some warming balm.

The inside of each dome has a small amount of water based jelly applied to it, and the same jelly is applied to my breasts.

Usually I cannot fill the domes completely on the 1st session, but I can during the 2nd, and 3rd.
Having said this my right breast is slightly smaller so this dome is not quite so packed, leaving a tiny gap.

I need my new Noggleberry fast! Wink

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(23-12-2016, 01:24 AM)diddlefiddle Wrote:  Hi everyone,

I introduced myself the other day, but didn't include any images, so here they are.

This is my morning session pump which normally lasts about an hour to an hour and a half.

As you can see my domes are pretty full, hence the reason why I have a Noogleberry XL Airlock
system on order.

Each day, but not including the weekend I like to get in at least three sessions.

Early morning: 1.5hrs
Late morning : 2hrs
Afternoon      : 1.5hrs

I also massage my breasts first thing in the morning with a proprietary body lotion, and just before pumping I apply some warming balm.

The inside of each dome has a small amount of water based jelly applied to it, and the same jelly is applied to my breasts.

Usually I cannot fill the domes completely on the 1st session, but I can during the 2nd, and 3rd.
Having said this my right breast is slightly smaller so this dome is not quite so packed, leaving a tiny gap.

I need my new Noggleberry fast! Wink

My .... That looks painfull..

It would be interesting to see them without the domes attached.

I Noogle as well and it's really the suction that bugs me, with as tight and full as my breast are right now. I don't pump until their purple myself. I use the pump and hold for 15 minutes and release for about 7-10 technique. After several cycles I remove and massage. I have the A - B cups and they are almost full as well, but I have big fat nipples Tongue  . I'm currently a full A cup, per a bra I bought to gauge with, measurements concur. I have been watching for a set of B-C to buy here in the states. Noogle cups run small it seems. I have no clue if it's helping growth, with as much other stuff I'm on, though I'm documenting growth with pics. My wife is a DD, I'm so envious lol. Good luck and keep us in the loop.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon