Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Boobs
Hi everyone,

I introduced myself the other day, but didn't include any images, so here they are.

This is my morning session pump which normally lasts about an hour to an hour and a half.

As you can see my domes are pretty full, hence the reason why I have a Noogleberry XL Airlock
system on order.

Each day, but not including the weekend I like to get in at least three sessions.

Early morning: 1.5hrs
Late morning : 2hrs
Afternoon      : 1.5hrs

I also massage my breasts first thing in the morning with a proprietary body lotion, and just before pumping I apply some warming balm.

The inside of each dome has a small amount of water based jelly applied to it, and the same jelly is applied to my breasts.

Usually I cannot fill the domes completely on the 1st session, but I can during the 2nd, and 3rd.
Having said this my right breast is slightly smaller so this dome is not quite so packed, leaving a tiny gap.

I need my new Noggleberry fast! Wink

Attached Files

Thumbnail(s)

(23-12-2016, 01:24 AM)diddlefiddle Wrote: Hi everyone,

I introduced myself the other day, but didn't include any images, so here they are.

This is my morning session pump which normally lasts about an hour to an hour and a half.

As you can see my domes are pretty full, hence the reason why I have a Noogleberry XL Airlock
system on order.

Each day, but not including the weekend I like to get in at least three sessions.

Early morning: 1.5hrs
Late morning : 2hrs
Afternoon      : 1.5hrs

I also massage my breasts first thing in the morning with a proprietary body lotion, and just before pumping I apply some warming balm.

The inside of each dome has a small amount of water based jelly applied to it, and the same jelly is applied to my breasts.

Usually I cannot fill the domes completely on the 1st session, but I can during the 2nd, and 3rd.
Having said this my right breast is slightly smaller so this dome is not quite so packed, leaving a tiny gap.

I need my new Noggleberry fast! Wink

My .... That looks painfull..

It would be interesting to see them without the domes attached.
Sex, its what's on your drivers license.
Gender, its how you feel inside.

DUFF - Designated Unique Feminine Friend.
I Noogle as well and it's really the suction that bugs me, with as tight and full as my breast are right now. I don't pump until their purple myself. I use the pump and hold for 15 minutes and release for about 7-10 technique. After several cycles I remove and massage. I have the A - B cups and they are almost full as well, but I have big fat nipples Tongue  . I'm currently a full A cup, per a bra I bought to gauge with, measurements concur. I have been watching for a set of B-C to buy here in the states. Noogle cups run small it seems. I have no clue if it's helping growth, with as much other stuff I'm on, though I'm documenting growth with pics. My wife is a DD, I'm so envious lol. Good luck and keep us in the loop.
[i]Transgender is about sexuality, not necessarily sex. [/i]