Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

SOME ADVICE PLEASE ABOUT SUPPLEMENTS

Hi everyone, and Merry Christmas, Smile

I am currently waiting to receive my new noogleberry system, but I have been using a cheap breast pump for about a year.

Since I started I have seen some gains, but it has been hard work. I usually pump three times per day and each session last at least an hour, sometimes an hour and a half.

This is my Monday to Friday regime. On Saturday and Sunday I am rather busy doing other things so I only manage about an hour or so each day.

The advice I need is about supplements, which ones should I start using?

I have read that pueraria mirifica is good to help develop new breast tissue, but does this just work for girls? Huh

Should I take pills/capsules use cream or liquid? Huh

Some urgent advice is needed please.

Regards

(25-12-2016, 12:03 AM)diddlefiddle Wrote:  Hi everyone, and Merry Christmas, Smile

I am currently waiting to receive my new noogleberry system, but I have been using a cheap breast pump for about a year.

Since I started I have seen some gains, but it has been hard work. I usually pump three times per day and each session last at least an hour, sometimes an hour and a half.

This is my Monday to Friday regime. On Saturday and Sunday I am rather busy doing other things so I only manage about an hour or so each day.

The advice I need is about supplements, which ones should I start using?

I have read that pueraria mirifica is good to help develop new breast tissue, but does this just work for girls? Huh

Should I take pills/capsules use cream or liquid? Huh

Some urgent advice is needed please.

Regards
Merry Christmas back to you.
I think you need to do some reading of other Programs like here
http://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52
You will find a lot of pros and cons on what supplements to take and processes.
The quick answer to PM is that it works just fine for us girl wannabes.

Using the extract sublingualy will do the best, add about 1200mg calcium (throughout the day)
Using the cream on your breast as massage medium adds a double whammy.
You should start with Red Reshi, White Peony or some AA before you take your PM, to slow down the DHT, usually about 1/2 is good.
Now do some reading and enjoy.
Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon