Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

White Peony alone?

(30-12-2016, 01:31 PM)dcdee Wrote:  
(29-12-2016, 06:21 PM)BeautifulBambi Wrote:  I take 2 capsules a day with 1 multivitamin I was on BO for 3 months before BO I was on Vitex for 8 months but wanted to progress better with WP since it don't just block T it converts it. I have suffered from hair loss and really want it back so if I can get everything done with WP then I will be a happy camper. A friend of mine told me about a shampoo that will help with hair regrowth it's called yerba hair care. I'm going to get it and try it later on.

I am taking 2 capsules a day as well, with 4 capsules of PM.  I would be interested in what your effects are and if they were any better by increasing the dose.

So far I have better breathing and I can use the bathroom easier also I was having bad issues with my leg it seems to be feeling better now other than that nothing else I have noticed yet. I don't think increasing dose will make much difference. I did read that it takes several months to see any feminine improvements. We will just have to wait and see what all happens.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon