Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Body Hair Removal

Tax return will be coming soon.... Can't wait! I'll definitely be ordering an epilator soon after!

So......I spent the better part of 2 hours learning how to use the Epilator  (Phillips model Satinelle).I did from my panty line up to the bottom of my neck, not including the armpits.
Ok it does hurt a bit, but surprisingly my stomach hurt more than my boobs. I am impressed with the Phillips, as it is a wet/dry rechargable unit and it lasted thru my entire session on the initial charge. Smile
As I was shaving every 4 days or so it will be a good experiment to see how long I have to do this again. Maybe next time I'll have enough courage in me to attempt the pits, and start working down below the panty line......

I have used many razors and I decided to total shave myself using a cheap 12 pack of pink razors and mainly shave cream and a bucket of water.  Then when I have a treat I run the water.

I have started to wax my body. Did it twice. Now I have breasts. I don’t know how the person waxing me will about waxing a man with Breasts. I figure if she can wax the rest of me I can shave my chest hair

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon