Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Goodbye! xx

Dear All,

I`v been putting this off for some weeks now, but it`s really time for me now.
For quite a while now I`v not really felt Trans* at all, it`s been something that`s come as quite a surprise to me, but I just feel Female and nothing else.
I don`t feel in anyway Male or Trans* or anything, I expected to, I thought I would always feel Trans* especially as I accepted it as being part of what I am and the work it took to reach that acceptance, but now even that`s Gone.
I don`t know what it means, but I know I have to leave it behind me now, and just get on with my life as a regular girl.
the last 12+ months have been Very Trans-centric and I`m glad I`v taken this time off from everything to find myself, but I need to move on now.
I live fulltime as female, my name and title is female and my documents are in the process of reflecting this too, I "pass" and come as go as I please amongst the general population without issue or hostiliy, I`m out to everyone that matters and my SRS is in the pipeline too and will be sorted out all in good time.
For the first time in my life, I`m Truly happy!
But I need more, I need to get a social life outside of Trans circles, I need to discovery and do the things I enjoy as myself, I`ll probably sell one or maybe even both of businesses (I`m not sre yet) and maybe start something New and exciting, I don`t know, but I do know that the big wide world and adventure awaits me out there and I want some of it.
I think I understand now why some of the other girls on here have eventually just disappeared in the past, and I totally get it. I`ll probably not be comming back either, so BE GOOD! Big Grin

I have to thank All of you who`ve been there from the start and the middle and towards the end too, without you all I don`t think my journey would have been possible or as easy, you`re all truly an Inspiration!

so I say this in a flood of tears right now, I love you all so Very Much! and Thank You!

This butterfly has to spread her wings now and Fly...

Love, Katherine xx

(31-12-2016, 12:25 PM)Katie Wrote:  Dear All,

For quite a while now I`v not really felt Trans* at all, it`s been something that`s come as quite a surprise to me, but I just feel Female and nothing else.
I don`t feel in anyway Male or Trans* or anything, I expected to, I thought I would always feel Trans* especially as I accepted it as being part of what I am and the work it took to reach that acceptance, but now even that`s Gone.
I don`t know what it means, but I know I have to leave it behind me now, and just get on with my life as a regular girl.
the last 12+ months have been Very Trans-centric and I`m glad I`v taken this time off from everything to find myself, but I need to move on now.
I live fulltime as female, my name and title is female and my documents are in the process of reflecting this too, I "pass" and come as go as I please amongst the general population without issue or hostiliy, I`m out to everyone that matters and my SRS is in the pipeline too and will be sorted out all in good time.
But I need more, I need to get a social life outside of Trans circles, I need to discovery and do the things I enjoy as myself, I`ll probably sell one or maybe even both of businesses (I`m not sre yet) and maybe start something New and exciting, I don`t know, but I do know that the big wide world and adventure awaits me out there and I want some of it.
I think I understand now why some of the other girls on here have eventually just disappeared in the past, and I totally get it. I`ll probably not be comming back either, so BE GOOD! Big Grin

I have to thank All of you who`ve been there from the start and the middle and towards the end too, without you all I don`t think my journey would have been possible or as easy, you`re all truly an Inspiration!

so I say this in a flood of tears right now, I love you all so Very Much! and Thank You!

Love, Katherine xx

Good luck Hon.
I know that's what most transgender females eventually want to do. Just blend in to the general population. To be seen as nothing more than a normal female.

Congrats and best wishes. I fully hear where you are and where you came from. Think of it as the next chapter in you're life book. Hugs and well wishes to you in the new life!

Congratulations, Katie! You've been able to cross that line we all so dearly wish to  Big Grin

Hope to see you again in the future for a life-summary of how things are going!

God bless you Katie, as I think she already has by gvingin you the peace and serenty to accept yourself for who you are and the courage to share that beautiful person with the world.

vaya con dios

Christina

SO I have to take the contrary position Katie!.
This forum is not about you. Its about all of us helping each other out with our own trials and tribulations, worries and fears, wins and losses and learning.
So after a year of sucking for the Nexus tit, so to speak, you have decided to pack up and leave because you think your not trans anymore but just a woman.
Thats nice for you but maybe some newbees could learn from you experiences. How you went from hiding upstairs while your friends from Scotland were visiting, to being a woman in just a few months.
Seems like you could share a lot of your experiences.
Bobbi

Happy New Year all.

(31-12-2016, 12:25 PM)Katie Wrote:  Dear All,

Love, Katherine xx
Katie, thank you for such a warm reception to my official introduction of my self to this board. I wish you nothing but the best. I wish i was already at the point you are at now.i kniw that deep down inside if i was i would be so much happier and alive. But your kind words the other day have shown me that i too can get there someday.

Dear Katie,

I know that you are possibly not going to read replies here, because you've stated your decision to leave clearly enough. It is interesting coincidence that just few days ago I've read several articles about trajectories of transwomen after transition - they either disappear and become "fabric of the society", because only by fully assimilating as women they are able to fully experience feminine gender role, or they stick with the community and become mentors. You've made your decision... I think that for people following your posts it was apparent that live your live as a woman is something you truly wish and one was able to suspect which path would you choose.

I have to tell that lately I begin to understand your yearnings and I also understand your decision. I really wish you to be happy and live full and successful life as a woman.

On the other side, it would really be nice if you make some kind of follow up in few months. You know, younger and less experienced trans-people and especially blossoming transwomen really need some kind of positive role models and advices from people further on the journey. As you know, being transgendered, not being fully aware of our gender issues, is confusing and painful. I think many would profit from seeing positive outcomes...

Anyway, once again, good luck! And be happy!

Poly

Look what the cat dragged in! Big Grin 
Hope you didn`t miss me too much? (if you missed me at all, you`ve got bigger problems than just Boobs, honey!)

I`v been living Full Time now for most part of a year as myself, and I can say without a single doubt it`s been the Best year of my entire life!
There isn`t much left outside of my "comfort zone" now, and all paper tigers have been shredded! 

Hopefully Now I can bring something useful to the table Shy

(10-09-2017, 01:11 PM)Katie Wrote:  Look what the cat dragged in! Big Grin 
Hope you didn`t miss me too much? (if you missed me at all, you`ve got bigger problems than just Boobs, honey!)

I`v been living Full Time now for most part of a year as myself, and I can say without a single doubt it`s been the Best year of my entire life!
There isn`t much left outside of my "comfort zone" now, and all paper tigers have been shredded! 

Hopefully Now I can bring something useful to the table Shy

Katie,  I am so glad to hear that.  It is very inspiring.

I myself am now 3 months on HRT.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon