Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO to lower libido

I just ordered bo and it should be here in a week. I don't want to go totally fem just would like to lower my libido. I would. It be against a larger butt or small breast but the libido is the main thing. Any suggestions on dosage for that?

If you want your libido lowered use Vitex I don't think BO will lower it BO from what I understand only makes the body more feminine.

(01-01-2017, 07:14 PM)BeautifulBambi Wrote:  If you want your libido lowered use Vitex I don't think BO will lower it BO from what I understand only makes the body more feminine.

I'm not trying to disagree but it seems a lot of people on here say their libido drops on bo. In your opinion will I get any effects at all taking 4 pills a day 2am/2pm?

Any product that raises your E levels comes with the risk of lowering libido. Same goes for any products that lower T, just more so.

Your mileage may vary, as everyone's body is different. What may lower the drive of one person may raise it for another. What we are all doing here is basically experimentation, while armed with generalized knowledge that covers the majority of cases. The only true way to find out, is to try it out yourself.

DISCLAIMER: All information here is to be taken "at your own risk". Some products can be disagreeable with some bodies. I've damaged my thyroid gland by messing with too high doses of certain specific herbs that I was warned about in advance.

(01-01-2017, 10:22 PM)GamerGuy Wrote:  Any product that raises your E levels comes with the risk of lowering libido. Same goes for any products that lower T, just more so.

Your mileage may vary, as everyone's body is different. What may lower the drive of one person may raise it for another. What we are all doing here is basically experimentation, while armed with generalized knowledge that covers the majority of cases. The only true way to find out, is to try it out yourself.

DISCLAIMER: All information here is to be taken "at your own risk". Some products can be disagreeable with some bodies. I've damaged my thyroid gland by messing with too high doses of certain specific herbs that I was warned about in advance.

get chaste tree it will lower ur libido without feminizing ur body...

(03-01-2017, 02:53 AM)Nikki9 Wrote:  
(01-01-2017, 10:22 PM)GamerGuy Wrote:  Any product that raises your E levels comes with the risk of lowering libido. Same goes for any products that lower T, just more so.

get chaste tree it will lower ur libido without feminizing ur body...
Thanks bill give it a shot. Will it shrink my penisnor balls?

(01-01-2017, 09:27 PM)Fotog324 Wrote:  
(01-01-2017, 07:14 PM)BeautifulBambi Wrote:  If you want your libido lowered use Vitex I don't think BO will lower it BO from what I understand only makes the body more feminine.

I'm not trying to disagree but it seems a lot of people on here say their libido drops on bo. In your opinion will I get any effects at all taking 4 pills a day 2am/2pm?

You can give it a go but your going to end up growing breast and and booty. Also I believe that BO you would have to be on it for several months but again here comes the feminine form. So if you just want low libido take Vitex doing 2 capsules a day for 8 months.

For me the reduced libido didnt occur until about 2-3 months in and by that point I had some breast growth and my butt had grown. I cant say I would recommend BO for lowering libido due to the other effects unless you want them and can deal with them - although everyone may react to it differently.

I also got significant mental changes as well although some of that looking back might have been just psychosomatic response but by month 9 of BO I decided to go on HRT instead as I was liking the changes that much.

Megan

(06-01-2017, 10:10 AM)MeganJ Wrote:  For me the reduced libido didnt occur until about 2-3 months in and by that point I had some breast growth and my butt had grown. I cant say I would recommend BO for lowering libido due to the other effects unless you want them and can deal with them - although everyone may react to it differently.

I also got significant mental changes as well although some of that looking back might have been just psychosomatic response but by month 9 of BO I decided to go on HRT instead as I was liking the changes that much.

Megan
Well since I already ordered a month and a half supply I am going to go ahead a try bo. See if my body or mind changes at all it that time

(06-01-2017, 12:52 PM)Fotog324 Wrote:  
(06-01-2017, 10:10 AM)MeganJ Wrote:  For me the reduced libido didnt occur until about 2-3 months in and by that point I had some breast growth and my butt had grown. I cant say I would recommend BO for lowering libido due to the other effects unless you want them and can deal with them - although everyone may react to it differently.

Megan
Well since I already ordered a month and a half supply I am going to go ahead a try bo. See if my body or mind changes at all it that time

well good luck at 1 month you wont see much if anything other then your smell might change.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon