Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Changes and COVID-19 lockdown

After 4 months on my HBE program, apart from budding, my areoles increased to about 3cm diameter. The last week or so I noticed some changes which when I look at it, makes me even more excited and determined to grow my breasts. During most of the day my areoles would swell and increase in diameter from 3cm to about 5cm and more “pointed” forward.

Sadly with the COVID-19 lockdown at my current location, I can’t order new supplies. Or should I rephrase, I can order but it will not be delivered any time soon (not within the next month or 2). 

So, what are my options? I could probably go temporarily on low dose of Pharma E. I would really appreciate any suggestions.

(30-03-2020, 06:52 AM)Elkel Wrote:  After 4 months on my HBE program, apart from budding, my areoles increased to about 3cm diameter. The last week or so I noticed some changes which when I look at it, makes me even more excited and determined to grow my breasts. During most of the day my areoles would swell and increase in diameter from 3cm to about 5cm and more “pointed” forward.

Sadly with the COVID-19 lockdown at my current location, I can’t order new supplies. Or should I rephrase, I can order but it will not be delivered any time soon (not within the next month or 2). 

So, what are my options? I could probably go temporarily on low dose of Pharma E. I would really appreciate any suggestions.

Can understand. Since recently deciding okay will carry on with the PM and noticing I'm running out am very reluctant to order more. Don't know exactly where it comes from, may be a high risk area, don't know how many people have touched it or touched the packet in transit.  We just have to wait this out and hope we come out of it alright. While boob pills seem so very important to us, suddenly many, many other things take priority. Sadly in the current situation can't think of a sensible solution to your problem. We just wait.

(30-03-2020, 07:21 AM)Drew Wrote:  
(30-03-2020, 06:52 AM)Elkel Wrote:  After 4 months on my HBE program, apart from budding, my areoles increased to about 3cm diameter. The last week or so I noticed some changes which when I look at it, makes me even more excited and determined to grow my breasts. During most of the day my areoles would swell and increase in diameter from 3cm to about 5cm and more “pointed” forward.

Can understand. Since recently deciding okay will carry on with the PM and noticing I'm running out am very reluctant to order more. Don't know exactly where it comes from, may be a high risk area, don't know how many people have touched it or touched the packet in transit.  We just have to wait this out and hope we come out of it alright. While boob pills seem so very important to us, suddenly many, many other things take priority. Sadly in the current situation can't think of a sensible solution to your problem. We just wait.

Re: very reluctant to order more...We just have to wait this out

In practical terms, what has already been produced prior (bottled, sitting in warehouses, manufacturers, Amazon, etc.) is probably the safest bet unless one plans to wait a really long time. Once the current supply of virtually anything runs out, you run the above mentioned risk of touch not only in transit, but in production.

(30-03-2020, 11:44 AM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  
(30-03-2020, 07:21 AM)Drew Wrote:  

Re: very reluctant to order more...We just have to wait this out

In practical terms, what has already been produced prior (bottled, sitting in warehouses, manufacturers, Amazon, etc.) is probably the safest bet unless one plans to wait a really long time. Once the current supply of virtually anything runs out, you run the above mentioned risk of touch not only in transit, but in production.

Agreed, but it's the transit that worries me right now. Embarrassingly because somebody very close to me works in that area which scares the sh.it out of me at the thought of losing her. But how many people have touched that package????
I feel for you Elkel but we just need a little patience

Technically speaking there are more risks of contracting the virus by touching the package than by taking the pills. 
The virus dies off after about two weeks outside of the body, so the pills are safe regardless (because it takes more than 2 weeks from production to delivery).

The packaging can be washed with soap once it arrives and before opening it.

The PM I buy from Ainterol comes in bottles that contain a mini sachet of silicate salt to soak up humidity. That would dehydrate the virus too.

Ainterol ships PM normally during Covid 19 pandemic ? I ordered my PM on 13th March. Two days later my country closed borders and passengers flights.But they said that cargo transport still works.  Should I worried ? Last tracking status is 14.03 send from Thailand and silence... ?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon