Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Still ticking along

(04-01-2017, 04:53 PM)Kuzzy Wrote:  Thanks for the nice comments!! 
Correct I still don't really care what people think of them. Haven't noticed any glances from people, But I don't parade them around. One thing I've found annoying is that pretty much all my t shirts are smallish now, but I do like them being "fitting" across the bust.

Agreed on all points.

Your breasts are lovely!

(04-01-2017, 04:53 PM)Kuzzy Wrote:  Thanks for the nice comments!! 
Correct I still don't really care what people think of them. Haven't noticed any glances from people, But I don't parade them around. One thing I've found annoying is that pretty much all my t shirts are smallish now, but I do like them being "fitting" across the bust.

I've always had the " I don't give a sh$t what other people think" attitude in regards to my appearance,  but it probably is better to blend in than to " stick out" (pun intended!), so I've been buying my guy clothes a little looser up top and wearing button down shirts as opposed to polos or just tshirts.
I don't think I'm going shirtless on the beach anymore tho....

Couple of new ones

Looks so awesome,
we are truly blessed with our supportive spouses <3

Seems to be noticeable improvement in just the last three weeks.

Really starting to fem up nicely!!

No more moobs for you!

~H

Thanks. Current measurements 39 under bust, 46 bust, 41 above

Wow..... fantastic.... 
Just on PM alone. 
That's pretty amazing if I say so myself.

(24-01-2017, 08:38 AM)jannet.duff Wrote:  Wow..... fantastic.... 
Just on PM alone. 
That's pretty amazing if I say so myself.

Yup just pm. Plus a bit of half assed massage. No routine, no diet plan. Just pm at random times

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon