Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Loss of Libodo?

After starting out with 500mg of PM and 1000mg of SP for week 1, and on week 2 bumping it up to 1000mg of PM and 1500mg of SP (plus adding breast cream twice a day to hips, breasts, and butt), I have found it a little difficult to get an erection, and I ejaculated very easily. This is a bit worrysome since I've only been on it for 2 weeks. To put it into perspective, I'm an 140lb 18 year old male, so I'm not sure. I still want to take it, but should I take a break ASAP, or maybe take a break in 5 days? The only other things I've noticed are softer skin, and a very faint pain in my left breast. Could I safely increase the PM to 1500mg and keep the SP steady for at least 3 or 4 days, then take a break? Or can I keep the PM dosage but reduce the SP? I'm not really sure what's going on here. Thank you.

I'm also considering dropping SP/any anti-androgen, as I read it can be linked to Alzheimers.

(03-01-2017, 11:53 PM)CuriousBoy Wrote:  After starting out with 500mg of PM and 1000mg of SP for week 1, and on week 2 bumping it up to 1000mg of PM and 1500mg of SP (plus adding breast cream twice a day to hips, breasts, and butt), I have found it a little difficult to get an erection, and I ejaculated very easily. This is a bit worrysome since I've only been on it for 2 weeks. To put it into perspective, I'm an 140lb 18 year old male, so I'm not sure. I still want to take it, but should I take a break ASAP, or maybe take a break in 5 days? The only other things I've noticed are softer skin, and a very faint pain in my left breast. Could I safely increase the PM to 1500mg and keep the SP steady for at least 3 or 4 days, then take a break? Or can I keep the PM dosage but reduce the SP? I'm not really sure what's going on here. Thank you.

I'm also considering dropping SP/any anti-androgen, as I read it can be linked to Alzheimers.

im 24 myself and also been using PM & WP (1000mg / 1200mg) for a couple of weeks. I've noticed a reduction in erections (I generally only get one went I want one now) but the opposite on ejaculation side. But the same with small pains and aches. Don't discount the role of your brain making changes as someone pointed out to me.  

the dosage's I'm not experienced enough to offer anymore advice than everyone's different in what they can tolerate. It really depends on what your aiming for.

just my 2 cents.

(03-01-2017, 11:53 PM)CuriousBoy Wrote:  After starting out with 500mg of PM and 1000mg of SP for week 1, and on week 2 bumping it up to 1000mg of PM and 1500mg of SP (plus adding breast cream twice a day to hips, breasts, and butt), I have found it a little difficult to get an erection, and I ejaculated very easily. This is a bit worrysome since I've only been on it for 2 weeks. To put it into perspective, I'm an 140lb 18 year old male, so I'm not sure. I still want to take it, but should I take a break ASAP, or maybe take a break in 5 days? The only other things I've noticed are softer skin, and a very faint pain in my left breast. Could I safely increase the PM to 1500mg and keep the SP steady for at least 3 or 4 days, then take a break? Or can I keep the PM dosage but reduce the SP? I'm not really sure what's going on here. Thank you.

You have to dig down deep and ask yourself why are you taking NBE herbs and what is your long term goal.  These herbs can have a huge impact on your physical an emotional development, especially at your age.  Think long and hard because there is a point of no return and you will have to live with the changes that result.

Christina

(04-01-2017, 01:11 PM)dcdee Wrote:  You have to dig down deep and ask yourself why are you taking NBE herbs and what is your long term goal.  These herbs can have a huge impact on your physical an emotional development, especially at your age.  Think long and hard because there is a point of no return and you will have to live with the changes that result.

Christina

Wiser words were never spoken Christina!
Bobbi

(03-01-2017, 11:53 PM)CuriousBoy Wrote:  I'm also considering dropping SP/any anti-androgen, as I read it can be linked to Alzheimers.

I think you will find the link to Alzheimers due to insufficient sex hormones in general.

IE: if you drop your T, you need to increase your E to make up for it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon