Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

starting up again on bo

So hello I just ordered myself 10 bottles of Swanson bo. I am going to take 4 a day. 2 in the morning and 2 at night for the next 5 months. I'm not sure if I should drink coffee in the morning though. I will try to have a before picture up this weekend. Hopefully I get my shipment Monday. I have taken this stuff before but I was low on funds and It only lasted about a month. i Do remember getting headaches which is a good sign because that means there is estrogen if I am correct. Anyways I weigh 125 and am 24 years old. I will try to be as accurate as I can. And I will answer any questions you guys have.

Isn't caffeine an enemy of breast enhancement? Rather counter productive if you ask me regarding coffee though I may be wrong.

(23-01-2017, 11:55 PM)RMCharlotte Wrote:  Isn't caffeine an enemy of breast enhancement? Rather counter productive if you ask me regarding coffee though I may be wrong.

I can't remember the details now and I've lost the references, but this theory was discussed on here at much length about 5 years ago and it was shown to be yet another urban myth/old wives tale.

(24-01-2017, 07:57 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  
(23-01-2017, 11:55 PM)RMCharlotte Wrote:  Isn't caffeine an enemy of breast enhancement? Rather counter productive if you ask me regarding coffee though I may be wrong.

I can't remember the details now and I've lost the references, but this theory was discussed on here at much length about 5 years ago and it was shown to be yet another urban myth/old wives tale.
I think I remember reading somewhere here that caffeine kills extrogen, so I wait about 2 hours after my morning coffee before I take my pills. Maybe Lotus could spread some light on the subject?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon