Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

hi

Hi i'm new ti the forum, but i've been a long time lurker. I'm 27 and have always been interested in modifiing my body in order to gain a more female like one. Unfortunately i'm 6ft 1" tall, with huge shoulder (due to weightlifting i've done in order try to fix myself)   and feet ( male 13, never have the joy of wearing heels). Last summer i've taken  for 2 months pm 1000mg\ day (a wonderful experience) but stopped when i sought some consistent results, for the fear of my parents, radical catholics (i will live with them for at least a year)
...recently i've used reishi 500mg day (1 month)but i've the sensation it's bringing me to the door of depression... Somoone have any idea of some herbal less strong than pm that can help mitigate my desire to assume pm( i'm tired of the stinky male situation) ? Tnx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
hi - by rachel90 - 06-01-2017, 04:24 PM
RE: hi - by rachel90 - 06-01-2017, 04:26 PM
RE: hi - by The First Aria - 06-01-2017, 05:47 PM
RE: hi - by Happyme - 07-01-2017, 02:33 PM