Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Smelling Like Cocoa Puffs

Wink 

I remember once meeting a woman who smelled like Cocoa Puffs and thinking, wow, some guys would really find that appealing even if they didn't understand why, at first (as many are addicted to sugary, sometimes chocolaty breakfast cereals, lol).

Recently tried Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with Vitamin E and discovered where that scent comes from!

The stuff works well, and does make you smell like Cocoa Puffs, but I'm not sure I want to attract people with poor eating habits. Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

LOL  ! ! Big Grin

(06-01-2017, 06:27 PM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  I remember once meeting a woman who smelled like Cocoa Puffs and thinking, wow, some guys would really find that appealing even if they didn't understand why, at first (as many are addicted to sugary, sometimes chocolaty breakfast cereals, lol).

Recently tried Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with Vitamin E and discovered where that scent comes from!

The stuff works well, and does make you smell like Cocoa Puffs, but I'm not sure I want to attract people with poor eating habits. Smile

My fave cereal is Cocoa Puffs so smelling like it would be fun

If your in the UK Tesco do a cocoa butter body lotion in a large bottle for £1. I use it most days and its definitely leaves a nice smell.

It's kind of to me a neither smell - as in not feminine or masculine particularly just nice. Also does leave you skin soft too and seems to me to work well for breast massage.

Megan

(17-02-2017, 01:45 PM)MeganJ Wrote:  If your in the UK Tesco do a cocoa butter body lotion in a large bottle for £1. I use it most days and its definitely leaves a nice smell.

It's kind of to me a neither smell - as in not feminine or masculine particularly just nice. Also does leave you skin soft too and seems to me to work well for breast massage.

Megan

It does smell nice.

My favorite thing for how it leaves them feeling (to the touch) is Aloe Vera gel. Does wonders for making a male's breasts feel like a females (closest thing).

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon