Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Good News!

You were all of great help in keeping my head up and holding on to hope. For that I thank you.

How It actually happened was while asking the pharmacist about it, I mentioned the length of time I've been waiting. She was legitimately upset by them not taking this matter seriously and wrote a note in large print which read "....has been waiting over a MONTH for prior authorization!!!" She then had her assistant immediately bring this note directly to my endocrinologist. Once the weekend had passed I called the pharmacy today. Upon mentioning my name the assistant handed the phone to the pharmacist who said " Hello ______, your prescription is here waiting for you" With a smug tone in her voice. This lady knows how to make things happen!

I have noticed that trying to keep good rapport with professionals, such as mentioned, can get a lot of red tape cut.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon