Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good News!
Well.... Good news, bad news, and "meh" news.

Good News: My Endocrinologist finally caved in and prescribed me the PATCH! WOOHOO!

Bad News: My insurance company is being a **** and won't cover it. It's $100 USD per month.

"meh" News: There's a good chance they can talk it over with my insurance company and get them to cover it. Good chance, but not a guarantee.

What kind of results can I expect from the trans-dermal E patch, and exactly how is it superior to the pills? I know there was a thread that covered this but I can't seem to find it. ADHD is a jerk when you're trying to find things.
Too broke for your NBE? Get free cash for Amazon HERE
http://www.points2shop.com?ref=uin1266832357
Ask for a supervisor and then tell them GD is a psychiatric diagnosis. Also GD is a disability.  Under title 9 ADA and Title 22 you cant be discriminated against.  A Women with perimenopause gets the same perscription. For the same condition hormone replacement.  

You have the right under mediation in your health csre contract to demand a third part mediator.  You may have to be the first person in your health care company to pay a co pay for GD meds.  Ask for remuneration ask for your premium refunded.
Massage
vacuum pump
Snake bites.
BO PM
Horny Goat Weed
With Maca Root
Macuna Pruriens
Polypodium Vulgare
Yohimbe Bark
Saw Palmetto
Muira Puama
Arginine