Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Question for BO users...

When starting on PM, one of the first things that folks usually notice is the chest swelling slightly due to fat moving around to a more female distribution.
My question is, does the same thing happen with BO?
Just curious.

(15-01-2017, 08:10 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  When starting on PM, one of the first things that folks usually notice is the chest swelling slightly due to fat moving around to a more female distribution.
My question is, does the same thing happen with BO?
Just curious.

Hi,

Am not on BO anymore - but yes thats pretty much what I remember as happening first - after about 4-6 weeks, after about another 4-6 weeks the fat started re-distributing on my bottom half.  I definitely credit BO with giving me a massive butt - it seemed more effective at that than breast growth.  I dont know if it worked differently as was carrying a lot of excess weight when I started. 

Interestingly after nearly 10 months on BO was Estradiol level was (just) outside the normal male range - about 5-10% over depending on the range used.  My t was still in male range although at the lower end.  So it isnt the magic turn all your t into e as advertised, or at least not estradiol or maybe it was different for me but it definitely had altered or was starting to alter my hormonal balance.

Megan

Yes after 4-6 weeks it started with me

Thanks, both.

Megan - I love your comment about increase in butt size, I'd like that almost as much as an increase in my bust. 5 Years on PM did absolutely nothing to my shape, other my boobs.
I keep thinking about trying BO but haven't worked out a way of getting hold of it since I can't have it delivered home. Sad

BO made a good starting point for me, but I did a high dose of 10 pills or 2500 mg/day(2x1250mg) for about 9 months along with reishi and white peony. I ramped up gradually from a lower dose.
I got some real growth, but it was slow compared to the PM.

I do think the BO laid the foundation(in terms of growth) for the PM though.

You shouldn't expect any growth in the first month with BO.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon