Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ainterol Europe?

I get my Ainterol from http://www.ainterol.co.uk/ I have had no problems with their service before but my last order (24 of November) is still awaiting fulfillment, the money has been taken from my paypal? I have tried to contact them on the website and by email with no reply! Does anyone here use the same site and having the same problem? Thanks.

The US site isn't offering any products that require international shipping at this time, so it must be a problem with all non-us shipments.

Hi,

Had same problem with ainterol.co.uk this time last year, ended up having to get a refund via paypal as no update on order after 4 weeks and they didnt reply to numerous emails.  For the UK site when I ordered from there in 2014, I think the parcels were shipped from Germany, I think it was a stock issue although I never found out why.  I ended up finding another supplier for PM in the end early last year and didnt order anything from ainterol again. 

The UK based supplier I used is oxfordvitality - its labelled as White Kwao Krua on there (which is the scientific name for PM) - they are tablets not capsules like ainterol but were a hell of a lot cheaper - £26 ish for 1,000.  Didnt have any problems using them - I ordered through ebay and when they had it in stock usually got delivery within 3 working days of placing the order.  I dont know if there is any difference in quality to ainterol, and as I was only taking PM one week in two in conjunction with Bovine Ovary I never got to gauge how well they worked on their own. 

I have an unopened bag of 500 White Kwao Krua tablets from there which I have no use for now being on HRT, if your in the UK am happy to post to you if you PM me your address or if anyone else reads this and wants them, I would ask you make a small charitable donation (to a charity of your choice in return), note I will only post in the UK though.  

Megan

I have ordered from the Ainterol UK site in the past but not for about 3 years. I've also ordered from Ainterol in Thailand, but both lots came from Germany and from memory took about a week to deliver to UK.
I use Puararia-UK and find them very good and delivery is about 2-3 days.

Hi Megan
What dosage are the tablets you have? Usually Pm caps are 500mg each. If they are the same I'd be interested in your offer.

@Pansy-Mae I too ordered from pueraria UK and got the caps in 3 days. They are 60 instead of the 100 in Ainterol's tubs, so they end up being a bit more expensive. How did you find them, anyway? I sort of measure the effect of PM by how quickly it gives me testicular pains but with these caps I didn't notice any pain or change in libido across a whole week moving between 500 and 1500 mg/day. I wonder if there is any difference with Ainterol's.

How did you find them, anyway? I sort of measure the effect of PM by how quickly it gives me testicular pains but with these caps I didn't notice any pain or change in libido across a whole week

Shirazm,
I  never got any testicular pain, so can't comment on that, sorry, but I did get vicious headaches on Ainterol at 6 x 500mg per day. 4 a day seemed to be my optimum dose.

I used Ainterol for about 2.5 years but my measurable growth, plus itching, tingling and other growth pains, had stopped after about 18 months of that. I  then changed to Pueraria UK for about another 2.5 years because it was quicker and easier to get, and got no more actual growth, although there was still slow shape change but no volume loss. I  stopped taking everything about 15 months ago, since when I've lost a full cup size. So to me that shows that PM-UK was effective in maintenance mode but can't say about its effectiveness for growth from a standing start. I took between 1 and 3x500mg per day, with occasional 1 or 2 week breaks, for the last 3 years, once i was sure growth had stopped.

Hi everyone, thanks for your comments Smile

I've got some capsules from pueraria UK in the mail, looks like I'll have to get a refund from PayPal as I've had no reply from Ainterol Europe.

Thanks again  Smile

(20-01-2017, 12:34 PM)Shirazmn Wrote:  Hi Megan
What dosage are the tablets you have? Usually Pm caps are 500mg each. If they are the same I'd be interested in your offer.

@Pansy-Mae I too ordered from pueraria UK and got the caps in 3 days. They are 60 instead of the 100 in Ainterol's tubs, so they end up being a bit more expensive. How did you find them, anyway? I sort of measure the effect of PM by how quickly it gives me testicular pains but with these caps I didn't notice any pain or change in libido across a whole week moving between 500 and 1500 mg/day. I wonder if there is any difference with Ainterol's.

Hi,

The tablets I have are 250mg, there is a link to them below. The packaging indicatess 2,500mg but this is the extract ratio.  

https://www.oxfordvitality.co.uk/product...tablets-2/

Not sure how effective these are on their own as was also taking BO.  They are cold pressed not capsules though, but went down easily enough.

Megan

[attachment=13857]
(22-01-2017, 09:42 AM)MeganJ Wrote:  
(20-01-2017, 12:34 PM)Shirazmn Wrote:  Hi Megan

Hi,

The tablets I have are 250mg, there is a link to them below. The packaging indicatess 2,500mg but this is the extract ratio.  

https://www.oxfordvitality.co.uk/product...tablets-2/

Not sure how effective these are on their own as was also taking BO.  They are cold pressed not capsules though, but went down easily enough.

Megan

Hi Shirazmn

Couldnt reply to your PM as you have them turned off, I have attached a picture of the un-opened pouch below,

[attachment=13857]

Megan

Sorry, I had no idea that I had to activate them.
Can you please give it a go again?

Thank you

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon