Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Documenting my journey on bo.

Hello I've lurked on here for a little while and finally decided to make a thread. I'll give a little background info first im 6ft tall 140lbs I've known I was TG since I was a kid.

So I decided to try Bo I used it for 3 months and stopped for 3, now I'm back on it for another 3. I've decided to use in intervals like this so my testosterone can build back. From what I've studied aromatase transforms Testosterone and another chemical into estrogen and estrodial if your t levels drop then you have nothing to aromatize. 

My first three months nothing special happened i consumed protien powder and took four pills in the morning four in the evening. My skin became softer and stretchier I already had thick hair but it thickened out more but I had no fat redistribution or breast growth.

Now I'm on the second week of the second three month period. I have changed my eating habits because I read on here that fat makes up a great deal of breast size. So I have been consuming 5000 calories a day for the last week and I gained about an inch in breast size, my hip on one side became very sore an now i have one hip opened up and the other isn't not sure if this is normal.

Im planning on adding goats rue for progesterone and I occasionally take saw palmetto, and a potassium pill. When I take the potassium it seems like my skin gets softer and my butt grows out a little more. when I added the potassium is when my hip popped out to.

I think fat doesn't actually move from one spot to another I think as you exercise you burn off the main muscle mass your t controls. The more weight I put on since I've been using Bo has been going to my legs, hips, and breasts. Still not a lot of gain thow my legs look rounder and I have these little chubby spots above my knees I have a couple more things to post but I forgot lol.

welcome to the forums!
It sounds like you are headed in the right direction. 6' tall and 140lbs doesnt give you much fat to distribute, but it sound like your 5k cal diet is giving the BO something to work with.
Dont forget to measure and take pictures. Its always good to have a baseline reference.
Bobbi

Yeah I was 136lbs when I first started I'm at 146lbs now but it fluctuates alot because I have a heavy lifting\high activety job. I take pics but no measurements and I'm skeptical about putting them online but if I hit the 6month\1year mark and have some major changes I plan on making a slideshow.

I want to record my progress for 6 months at least, hopefully a year. Because I've researched a lot on glandulars an I can't find anything besides people claiming to have used it for a year and regretting it or no effects from it so me being a normal person and all would like to document my experience and hopefully fill in some gaps.

So once a month at least I hope to report any growth, health issues, or strange happenings while on Bo.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon