Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Beginning my BO journey

Hi everyone.  I was inspired by Nikki and would be very happy to have results like him.

My goal is long term BO to have irreversible results - that is, shrunken testicles and penis along with breast growth and body that has a more feminine shape and structure.  
change user
I am currently way too heavy so another goal is to lose weight.  I am 5'10", 210 - my goal weight would be a minimum of 170 but would be happier if I could get into the 150s.

I placed my BO order and am waiting to start later this week.  I have already begun prep by taking WP and SP with the hopes of suppressing my Testosterone so the BO will be effective right away.   I would love any help / assistance the community can provide.  Specifically, how to start dosing and how to ramp up.  And what additional herbs/supplements compliment BO and make it more effective.  

I have attached initial pics to the post.  As you can see I am a bit overweight and hopefully you will see improvement as i post more pics.  i will try to post pics weekly.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Welcome to the forum and good luck in your journey. I'm in the same boat with the weight issue and working out on the treadmill. I lost a few pounds before I stopped. Now I am back to it again. A good way to lose your chest hair without any pain or massive itching problem is nair for men. It's chest, body and legs. Worked well for me. Again good luck!
Markb

(25-01-2017, 02:06 PM)Markb Wrote:  Welcome to the forum and good luck in your journey. I'm in the same boat with the weight issue and working out on the treadmill. I lost a few pounds before I stopped. Now I am back to it again. A good way to lose your chest hair without any pain or massive itching problem is nair for men. It's chest, body and legs. Worked well for me. Again good luck!
Markb

Thanks Mark, I read your post and picked up some nair at Walmart on my way to work.  I'll try it tonight .... I was also going to use wife's epilator too

(25-01-2017, 03:45 PM)JeanniePA Wrote:  
(25-01-2017, 02:06 PM)Markb Wrote:  Welcome to the forum and good luck in your journey. I'm in the same boat with the weight issue and working out on the treadmill. I lost a few pounds before I stopped. Now I am back to it again. A good way to lose your chest hair without any pain or massive itching problem is nair for men. It's chest, body and legs. Worked well for me. Again good luck!
Markb

Thanks Mark, I read your post and picked up some nair at Walmart on my way to work.  I'll try it tonight .... I was also going to use wife's epilator too

I dunno whats better between the two Nair gave me ingrowns and epilator gave  me mass pain when it pulls the hair out then ingrowns but last a while...
Either way your lucky not as hairy as me.

Good luck on your journey Im assuming your wifes ok with this.

(25-01-2017, 04:50 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  
(25-01-2017, 03:45 PM)JeanniePA Wrote:  
Markb

I dunno whats better between the two Nair gave me ingrowns and epilator gave  me mass pain when it pulls the hair out then ingrowns but last a while...
Either way your lucky not as hairy as me.

Good luck on your journey Im assuming your wifes ok with this.

Yes I can see you have more hair than me.  I have shaved my whole body before and it does take some time to grow back - even slower since I started taking WP and SP.

My wife doesn't seem to care - our sex life is non existent and the only reason we are together is for the kids.

(25-01-2017, 01:38 PM)JeanniePA Wrote:  Hi everyone.  I was inspired by Nikki and would be very happy to have results like him.

My goal is long term BO to have irreversible results - that is, shrunken testicles and penis along with breast growth and body that has a more feminine shape and structure.  
change user
I am currently way too heavy so another goal is to lose weight.  I am 5'10", 210 - my goal weight would be a minimum of 170 but would be happier if I could get into the 150s.

I placed my BO order and am waiting to start later this week.  I have already begun prep by taking WP and SP with the hopes of suppressing my Testosterone so the BO will be effective right away.   I would love any help / assistance the community can provide.  Specifically, how to start dosing and how to ramp up.  And what additional herbs/supplements compliment BO and make it more effective.  

I have attached initial pics to the post.  As you can see I am a bit overweight and hopefully you will see improvement as i post more pics.  i will try to post pics weekly.

Hi Jeannie,

Am not on BO anymore but was for nearly 10 months last year.  I found green tea tablets and the tea itself to be good for weight loss - especially stomach fat.  Have lost about 80lbs in less than a year although I started massively overweight.  Loosing the weight didnt really seem to affect growth for me and the green tea didnt seem to cause any interactions with the BO either.  It is also supposed to help supress DHT too. 

In addition white peony also seemed to work well and again for me didnt cause any interactions with anything else. If taking BO I would definitely recommend kelp extract to help with body temperature.  Start off slow and see how your body reacts but I found BO didnt seem to work unless i took 9 a day and by the end I was upto 12-15 a day.  Also try and split the dose each day as much as possible - and regular breaks will also help too.

Hope thats useful info anyway - I ended up stopping BO due to switching to HRT because it ended up being cheaper than BO, although was still getting growth on BO when I stopped.

Megan

Add Vitex to help with progesterone and also Vitex will help reduce the hairs but you have to stay on it for about 8 months no breaks then after 8 months take a break then repeat and then before you know it the hairs will be pretty much gone from the body that is not your head.

(26-01-2017, 02:02 AM)BeautifulBambi Wrote:  Add Vitex to help with progesterone and also Vitex will help reduce the hairs but you have to stay on it for about 8 months no breaks then after 8 months take a break then repeat and then before you know it the hairs will be pretty much gone from the body that is not your head.

Thanks for the suggestions Megan and Bambi !

My wife doesn't know but wouldn't care.

First full day yesterday .  I took,  saw palmatto, reishi, and 2 BO in morning.  Evening, white peony and 2 BO.  Def feeling a tightening of my testicles starting later yesterday and still felling it today.   They are pulled up tight against me and tingle a bit.   I like the feeling and hopefully that signals changes are beginning.

(26-01-2017, 08:59 PM)JeanniePA Wrote:  First full day yesterday .  I took,  saw palmatto, reishi, and 2 BO in morning.  Evening, white peony and 2 BO.  Def feeling a tightening of my testicles starting later yesterday and still felling it today.   They are pulled up tight against me and tingle a bit.   I like the feeling and hopefully that signals changes are beginning.

Personally id drop saw palmatto

Mainly because I think it can bind to estrogen receptors in your body.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon