Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Beginning my BO journey

Update pics.  Pics of my "thunder" thighs, fat on hips, and you can see the muscle mass loss in my arms - biceps very small and fat hangs below triceps same as my wife.

One negative experience with the fat on thighs is I'm getting chub rub in the upper creases if my inner thighs. It looks a lot like jock rash because the fat now covers that area and it gets no air so I assume it sweats in there and it's causing irritation . I'm using baby powder and trying spread my legs wide open when I sit to allow for air to into that area .

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I can def feel my boobs much more now when i'm sleeping on my side. they are heavy on my arm when I lay on my side. Does anyone with larger breast growth notice this too? The other time I feel it is if I run and when I go up and down stairs . Noticable "giggle" coming from my chest (also feel same thing in my thighs ).

I attached a pic of me lying down to give you and idea of what I mean .

A few more pics

11-28-17 progress and pics.  i'm up to 13 bo's a day - 5 in the morning, 3 in afternoon, 5 at bedtime.  still working hard trying to lose weight.  seeing more breast growth as well as additional fat redistribution on my thighs (which i offically can call THUNDER thighs now), hips and some but not a lot on my butt.  

Question - how can you tell fat deposits from REAL breast development?

(29-11-2017, 12:30 AM)JeanniePA Wrote:  11-28-17 progress and pics.  i'm up to 13 bo's a day - 5 in the morning, 3 in afternoon, 5 at bedtime.  still working hard trying to lose weight.  seeing more breast growth as well as additional fat redistribution on my thighs (which i offically can call THUNDER thighs now), hips and some but not a lot on my butt.  

Hold one arm over your head (as if you're raising your hand to ask a question in class). This should stretch the skin over the breast on that side. With the other hand, feel for anything other than fat, starting with under the nipple. You're feeling for signs of "budding", which will be stuff in there that's harder than skin or fat, and may well be sensitive to touch. It will begin under the nipple and then spread out.

Search for "budding" and read many other posts here about what "budding" involves; here's one great one (of many): http://breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=27620&pid=196854#pid196854 

Budding is the beginning of the development of breast tissue, that is, mammary glands and the ducts that connect them all to the nipple. Everybody is a little different, but I think it's about 95% safe to say that if you haven't felt any budding then you don't have any appreciable breast tissue development, just fat.

(01-12-2017, 01:12 PM)Sullivan Wrote:  
(29-11-2017, 12:30 AM)JeanniePA Wrote:  11-28-17 progress and pics.  i'm up to 13 bo's a day - 5 in the morning, 3 in afternoon, 5 at bedtime.  still working hard trying to lose weight.  seeing more breast growth as well as additional fat redistribution on my thighs (which i offically can call THUNDER thighs now), hips and some but not a lot on my butt.  

Hold one arm over your head (as if you're raising your hand to ask a question in class). This should stretch the skin over the breast on that side. With the other hand, feel for anything other than fat, starting with under the nipple. You're feeling for signs of "budding", which will be stuff in there that's harder than skin or fat, and may well be sensitive to touch. It will begin under the nipple and then spread out.

Search for "budding" and read many other posts here about what "budding" involves; here's one great one (of many): http://breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=27620&pid=196854#pid196854 

Budding is the beginning of the development of breast tissue, that is, mammary glands and the ducts that connect them all to the nipple. Everybody is a little different, but I think it's about 95% safe to say that if you haven't felt any budding then you don't have any appreciable breast tissue development, just fat.

Thanks Sullivan.  I believe I have the beginning of budding.  I feel a almost rubbery disc under my nipples.  I'm not feeling any pain.  I am trying to lose weight so some of my visual breast look is def fat but when I put my hand over my head there is def a small amount that is still visible (not totally flat).  So I assume that means I have a little something going on .  Swanson had a sale yesterday so i bought another 20 bottles of BO.  I'm going on 4 months now and the new purchase should easily extend me over the 6 month mark.

Update - breast growth progress 12-11-17

That's amazing! Definitely something happening there!

(13-12-2017, 07:07 PM)GamerGurl Wrote:  That's amazing! Definitely something happening there!

Thanks and I agree

Weekly progress (12-18-17).

Notes: Feeling some soreness behind nipples - feels nice to blast shower message on them. Def seeing more growth - nipples look like they are pushed out more.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon